TI9.1.3633: Burned Images not seen on DVD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Forellenblau, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forellenblau

Forellenblau Registered Member

Hi!

I tried to burn an image directly on DVD. All seemed to be ok. Then i wanted to restore from that DVD. But the recovery CD of TI 9.1.3633 does not see the image on the DVD-drive. The file description and size is showed but you cannot select the image. Also, like Jeremy Otten wrote, 1Click-Backup does not work.

Konrad (Forellenblau)

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Konrad,

I have noticed that also. Did you try double clicking on the CD/DVD drive icon? For me, that caused the .tib image file to be revealed.

Regards

3. Forellenblau

Hi!

I just tried it - doubleclicking on the drive icon changes nothing - i cannot access the image on the dvd.

Konrad

4. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

and double clicking would be very hard when you are using

SINGLE CLICK

gheghe ;-)

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Konrad,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

The fix for the problem with DVD will be available in the next build of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home we release. We plan to release it in the nearest future as soon as we finish testing it. We hope that the problem does not cause you much inconvenience in the meantime.

I suppose that you mean One-Click Restore. Could you please describe your actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step?
    Have you received any error message? What exact error message have you received?

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

6. Forellenblau

Hi Tatyana Tsyngaeva!

I'm using TI 9.1.3633 Workstation, not the home edition.

Yes, sorry. I mean One-Click Restore.
    When i click on the One-Click Restore-Button, the program loads but then you can see only for a blink of an eye the restore screen and then the computer reboots. I think the program probably also cannot find the image on the dvd and gives up. Error messages are not displayed.

Konrad

7. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

Single-click restore doens't work because It cannot find the images on DVD when bootcd in linux. It can find them in windows. THATS THE BUG!

8. Forellenblau

Re: TI9 WS 1.3633 and 3666: Burned Images not seen on DVD

Hi!

The contents of a directly burned DVD is still not seen in the new build 3666.
    On the right pane the size of the image is shown but you cannot see what's on the disk.

Konrad

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: TI9 WS 1.3633 and 3666: Burned Images not seen on DVD

Hello Konrad,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please download and install the latest build (3677) of Acronis True Image which is available in the Product Updates section of our web-site and see whether the problem still persists.

If the problem remains, please recreate the image archive.

If that does not help, please provide us with the information about the type of DVD disks you use and the exact model and vendor of your DVD-ROM.

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.