TI8 restore failed

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by triflex, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triflex

triflex Guest

Dear Sir,

I used TI8 to backup my system disk incrementally and created a boot CD. I stored the image file in another Harddisk. One day I would like to restore it and try to load the image file from its backup and can see two imaging date. When I tried to verify the image archive and went to next dialog box select partion or a whole hard disk to restore. I checked the DISK box and partition box, and them it asked me to erase the destination partition. I thought it can not got to next if I choose not to erase. and trrible thing happened, I got the error message "Please insert the media marked Volume1...Actually, all the image I have is located in the selected harddisk and selected image archive, not more file related"...How can I do? Now all I got it's an "unallocated harddisk without any data"

It's very urgent, please give me advice.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Triflex --

Your description is rather vague... Please provide what you've done exactly and if the image verified ok.

Also try to do it this way :

Boot from the bootable CD. Choose "Restore" option, then select the image, where backup is located, then choose your destibation drive and proceed with the restore.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.