TI8 Build 786 Schedule Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by RobB, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobB

RobB Registered Member

I consistently get an authentication error when trying to set up a scheduled imaging task. No matter what account I use, local or domain, it tells me, "The logon information is not correct. Are you sure you want to continue with this task?"

If I select "Yes" and "Finish," I get another error dialog, "E000906BA: Failed to add the scheduled task. Unknown error occured. A possible reason for this is a problem with scheduler module. Please reinstall Acronis True Image for fix it."

My installation is an upgrade from the previous build, so if I were to follow the instructions for this unknown error, I suppose I need to do a complete uninstall and reinstall using the new build. Before I do that ony to find out it still doesn't work, I want to hear from Acronis if there's a known problem.

v/r,
    Rob B.

2. RobB

RobB Registered Member

Well, never mind, then. A complete uninstall (plus a manual deletion of the installation directory), then reinstall, fixed the problem. I guess I was too impatient to wait for someone to respond.

Hey! Now you know what to do in case it happens to you. :cool:

Rob B.

3. rrockingb

rrockingb Registered Member

Thanks for the tip....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.