TI Workstation 9.1 rescue CD does not see all backups

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by THINK FIRST, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THINK FIRST

THINK FIRST Registered Member

Hi
    I use TI Workstation 9.1 and make a scheduled incremental backup once a day to the "Secure Zone" . When I boot from the rescue CD I can only see the first handful of backups that were made, not the later ones. There is one per day since early august.
    From within Windows I can see all the backups. Might be a corrupt rescue CD but then it would not work OK otherwise I beleive.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello THINK FIRST,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, I would recommend that you make sure you use the latest build (3832) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation. Please create a new Acronis True Image Bootable Rescue Media using the latest build. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

Please collect the following information:

1) Please also create Acronis Report in the way described below:

- Download and run Acronis Report Utility;

- Select the "Create Bootable Floppy" option;

- Insert a blank floppy disk in the A: drive and proceed with creation of the bootable floppy;

- Boot the computer from this diskette and wait for report creation process to finish;

- Collect the report file from the floppy.

2) Please also start Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation under Windows and create a screen shot of the Restore Data Wizard window, where it suggests that you select one of successive incremental backups by its creation date/time.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.