TI to restore and resize Novell servers?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jumping, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumping

Jumping Registered Member

Hello

Has any one used TI to backup and restore with resizing the hard drive on the target server sucessfully for the Novell Netware OS?

Because it's again is a Proliant DL360 G3 server I can't test it myself untill the network driver issue has been fixed, but if the above is possible it would save me a HUGE amount of time as our mailserver is running out of space and I need to get the system on my new bigger drives.

I really hope this would work and would like to hear from any one who has tried doing Novell servers.

Regards
    Kim

2. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

Good question. I was not aware you might be able to use TI 8 on a Novell NetWare server. Kim, are you a Novell shop? We are...we have many Novell servers in-house and every branch has one as well. I look forward to what people have to say about this!

3. Jumping

Jumping Registered Member

Well we have a few Novell servers left they are being phased out.

We are actually moving from groupwise to exchange server :oops: so I bet we will have a lot more problems with the mail server in the future....good thing is we might not have it locally so it saves me the hassle I can just blame some one else :)

I'm not overly familar with Novel and groupwise thats why if you could use TI to move the system to the new drives would make my life so much easier.

Regards
    Kim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.