TI Solutions Document

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jts1, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jts1

jts1 Guest

Help me to understand.

After trying to use True Image 8, build 774, for just over one month with very mixed results (generally many, many error messages and NO image created), and reading the forum postings daily, it is very apparent that there are a number of very common problems experienced by many users.

My question: Why aren’t all the fixes to the common problems posted as one document with an index that is updated daily? That way users like myself have one source to go to for answers that COMPLETLY SOLVE THE ISSUE(S). Spending hours for first one problem and then hours again for other problems is not the way to “compute with confidence”.

Also, why send some users to private chats when there are many of us needing the same solution(s) to commonly experienced problems?

jts

2. mansfieldweb

mansfieldweb Registered Member

Great post there chap!

Why bother having a forum when no-one can be bothered to answer your queries.

Well Acronis, here's one customer you've lost! Right, where's PowerQuest's website?

3. morrmar1

morrmar1 Guest

They were bought out by Symantec. Wish I had visited this forum before I bought the product. I know people only come to these forums when they have a problem, not to say, "Hey, everything's working great!" but seeing the poor response by the company reps in dealing with the problems would have caused me to look elsewhere before spending my money on a poorly designed product.

I'm still shaking my head over the Acronis rep saying to someone who posted a problem in this forum, "Send me your email address and I'll tell you how to fix the problem in an email." Simply unbelievable.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis products (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

We are going to develop and make available online some kind of knowledge base.

The only reason I want you to let me know your email address is to seach for your request in our Request Tracking System and to see all the diagnostic information (reports, system information files, other information). Please do understand that it is much more convenient to solve the problem using Request Tracking System cause there is a standard mechanism to contact developers and to ask questions to them. It is much more convenient to handle diagnostic files and to see where the problem is.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.