Ti Home @011 Deal on BitsDuJour

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by huntnyc, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

Not using the product right now bu have in the past. Just letting htose know who might want to use it and I even am tempted to get a license for the $19.95 including Plus Pack for $19.99. New version of program around the corner but many have been satisfied with this version so just letting it be known. With Plus Pack you get the WinPE Recovery also.

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/...aign=8ef93e4285-DailyBits-PC&utm_medium=email

Gary

2. Aaron Here

Aaron Here Registered Member

Hi Gary,

While on the surface that seems to be 'a steal', I should point out that ATIH 2011 refused to restore it's backup image (which it had verified successfully) in my Cold-Imaging Competition. As a matter of fact, it also failed a subsequent attempt. :thumbd:

Based on my recent experience as well as all of the negative posts on the ATIH Forum, I would be very leery of the 2011 edition!

Just my 2-cents worth...

Aaron

PS. Fwiw, AIP also subsequently 'tanked', so (at this point in time) of the imaging programs I have tested the only 3 I found to be reliable are Active@ Drive Image, Drive Snapshot and Image for Windows.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  3. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

Aaron,
    Yes, great cold imaging thread. Sorry for thread title but don't know if I can correct it. Thanks for reminder of that key point Aaron.

Gary

4. Aaron Here

Aaron Here Registered Member

Gary,

I just thought you should be aware of ATIH 2011's potential problems - in case you missed my thread. :cool:

Aaron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.