TI build 2289

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kulczge, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kulczge

kulczge Registered Member

I have been reading about all the problems as others have experienced so I wanted to upgrade my ver. 9 build 2245 to the latest of 2289 but am not able to do so. When I click to check for upgrades it comes up with none are available. So how do I get this latest build?

2. ererce

ererce Registered Member

3. kulczge

I purchased this software on the internet and never received a "registration ID#" for this product so am unable to register it as you state.
    So now what? I have the order # of 105533391 dated 9/11/2005 from digitalriver.com who took my money. Is there any other way for me to get the number I need to register so I can update this product?

4. kulczge

Forget what I just posted as I went through all my old e-mails and did find one from Acronis that had the serial number I needed.
    Sorry for this confusion and thanks for pointing out what I needed!
    I really appreciate the help :)

5. Belayman

Belayman Registered Member

I regestered when I first purchased ATI 9.0 (the first day it was for sale... boy, was I stupid).

Anway, now I can not log into my account (says incorrect password). I try to re-register, and it says that the email address already being used, and I can not use it.

When I try to get them to resend my account password (in case I have it wrong), I get an "confirmation" email that they received my request, but I never get the password resent. I've done this twice... once around the beginning of Oct and the second time on Oct 12th. Still, no response with my account password.

Here's a snip form the request confirmation:
    My favorite paragraph is the second one, considering the reason for my request is that I can not download the updates.

Also on Oct 12th I requested to receive an email confirming my account email address (based on my name and reg #)... they sent the account email address, but no password... they told me to re-request if I needed the password. I've done that twice already (see above).

The snipit from that email:
    The part where he tells me to send a password request is funny. I've done that... weeks ago.

I guess I'm not in any real rush to download the latest builds... i read the forums, and apparently it's still buggy... but, I would like to download the latest builds someday.

If Acronis Support reads this - my email address is my username for this forum, with an "@aol.com" at the end. simple enough. Otherwise, I'll put my monthly password-request in late next week... maybe I'll get a response by Christmas.

6. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Since you have the installation code, create a new AOL screen name and use that new email address to register the product.

Write down the password you use on the front of your monitor with a permanent marking pen so that you'll have it when you need it. :)

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Belayman,

Please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter to Acronis Support Team. I will take care of the situation.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

8. Belayman

This was the email subject line:
    Is that what you want?

Thanks for the help.

I actually thought about that - I had to use my gmail acount to register for this forum. But, I wanted to use the "original" email address that was used to buy the software and register the first time. Like I was saying, I'm not in a rush to download the newest build. And I have only a few different passwords that I use for software registration (I have "classes" of passwords depending on their importance), and I've tried them all. So, I'm not sure what the password issue is.

Thanks for the help! :D

9. Belayman

Acronis Support - how is this going? Is this the correct number? Do you need more information?

Thanks.

10. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Belayman,

You should get the letter from us with the following content:

If you wish to change your password for your account, please confirm your wish by clicking here <link>.

After clicking the link, your password will be changed automatically and be displayed in the browser. For security reason, your password will not sent to you by e-mail. Please print the page with your new password for your records.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.