TI 9 on Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe (ULI M1575)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by chris_at_denali, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris_at_denali

chris_at_denali Registered Member

Hello,
    I have used TI 9 and its RescueDisk on my nforce4 board without any problems.
    The disks were configured raid 0. TI 9 is build 3694.

I have replaced my mobo with an asus a8r32-mvp deluxe and configured the harddisks as raid 0 on the ULI M1575 raid controller.

The installed TI 9 recognizes the raid as one disk. So it should be ok to create an valid image. But the rescue disk (build 3694) does not detect the raid 0 disk. It only finds the two seperate disks from which I created the raid 0.

Any idea how I can enable the proper raid support for the rescue disk (3694) on that chipset?

Thanks in advance
    Chris

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello chris_at_denali,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We need some additional information to investigate this issue thoroughly and to provide you with a possible solution.

Could you please collect the following information?

- Please create Acronis Report, Windows System Information, Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

If you do not have a floppy drive then please take a look at this previous post explaining how to save the sysinfo.txt file to USB flash drive.

- Provide the exact vendor and model of the RAID controller you use.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

P.S. Please also note that a possible workaround is to use a BartPE-based bootable CD created using Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE and allowing one to boot the computer into a Windows-like environment loading the appropriate drivers for any hardware devices installed in the computer at startup.

Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE comes with the Acronis True Image installation and can be found in the
    \Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\BartPE folder.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.