TI 9 build 2247 dies when I try to select backup location

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Ed Troy, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Troy

Ed Troy Guest

I downloaded the trial version of TrueImage 9 a couple of days ago. I need it to work. It worked ok on Win2k machine, but when I tried to use it on another machine (this one a Dell Latitude notebook) it bombs out. I am using the same 400 GB USB backup drive in both cases. (Connected to whatever machine I am trying to back up.) It lets me select the partitions that I want to back up, but when it wants me to tell it where to put the backup, as soon as I click on the + sign next to my computer to open up the selections, so as to choose the USB drive, the programs bombs out with a message "Trueimage.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You need to restart the program. An error log is being created." The only error log I can find is something from a program called "Dr. Watson". It says an application error, code c05, occurred.
    Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? I've tried uninstalling and re-installing.

2. Ed Troy

Ed Troy Guest

Correction, the error mentioned by Dr. Watson is an access violation, code c05, and, it names the PID where the fault occurred as belonging to Dr. Watson.

3. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

There is already a thread covering this issue.

Thread

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.