TI 9 - About check archive after backup is completed

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DonKid, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

Hi,

I looked in my TI 9 log and saw that TI now checks the image before it finishes the backup.
    I'd like to know if I'm using this feature and my backup is completed sucessfully, my archive was verified by TI 9,so I don't need to verify it again, is that correct ?

About the layout, it is not saving my preferences, since every time I start TI 9, I can't see my scheduled backup screen, so everytime I have to setup it again to small icons, or resize the screen.
    If I uncheck view active tasks, and re-check it again, it won't show up until I close and restart TI 9 again.How can I save my preferences ?

Best Regards,

DonKid.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello DonKid,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, you are correct, you should not tho verify the image archive again.

As regards the second problem I have forwarded your information to our Testing Lab where we will try to reproduce the error. This will certainly allow us to find a solution for the problem sooner.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

Thanks Irina for the information.

And if the backup was made in other computer, wll it check the backup before I see the message the operation was sucessfully completed ?

Just one more thing.
    Since True Image 7.0, I have 2 scheduled backups:
    One start every monday at 4:00 p.m. and it set to start a full backup.
    Another one start from tuesday until friday, starting at 4:00 p.m., and it set to start an incremental backup.
    Today I installed version 9.0, at 12:00 p.m., and to test the new version, I started the monday backup.When the incremental backup started at 4:00 p.m., it made a full backup, instead of doing an incremental backup, So now I have the same backup twice in my HD.
    It never happened with versions 7.0 and 8.0 of TI.
    What should I do ?

Best Regards,

DonKid.

4. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

I have updated to build 2247, but TI is doing a full backup, when I select an incremental backup.I still have my full backup from morning and now I have 2 full backups.

Is it a bug ?

Best Regards,

DonKid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.