TI 9.1 Windows Server

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bmchone, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmchone

bmchone Registered Member

I am having issues on two out of four servers with this software.
    These are specs on both servers:
    CPU:1.4GHz
    RAM:2GB

System1 (SQL Server)
    One system is having the exact same problem as described in the thread:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=131901

When I try to execute a scheduled task (or let it run at it's specified time) I get the error: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application."

I can go and execute a backup manually from TrueImage's console, but that doesn't help me with automated backups. I'm using the english version on an english server and can't figure out the issue. If I reboot the server there is no problem with the scheduled tasks, but I'm not sure for how long.

System2 (Exchange Server)

Whenever any task is run, manual or scheduled, it gives the error: "E00640067: Failed to run the task Failed to execute the task script. Error #1314 - "A required privilege is not held by the client. (0xFFF0) code=FFFFFFFF80070522 Tag=0xBD28FDBD64EDB816"

If I reboot the server and recreate the jobs with the exact same credentials it will work for a time and then begins to fail again. We run this with staggered backups of BackupExec so that no job runs at the same time, but even if I try to run it manually when nothing else is running I get this same error until I reboot and regenerate the backup jobs..

We are currently running a trial version and if we can get these errors ironed out we plan on purchasing 4 full licenses. Please Help ASAP.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello bmchone,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please clarify, is it Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows or Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server that you are use?

Regarding the first issue - please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

- Please download and run schedmgr.exe application;
    - Issue the following commands:

service stop
    service uninstall

- Close schedmgr;
    - Replace schedhlp.exe and schedul2.exe files in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2 folder with the files from this ZIP archive.
    - Run schedmgr application once again;
    - Issue the following commands:

service install
    service start

- Close schedmgr;

If the problem still persists then please do the following:
    - Open the command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd);
    - Run the following command in the folder the schedmgr.exe file was saved to:

schedmgr get report > schedreport.txt

- Collect schedreport.txt;
    - Run Acronis Schedule Manager program (schedmgr.exe) once more;
    - Issue the following command:

set logflags support

- Schedule backup creation once again;
    - Wait until the scheduled backup will fail;
    - Collect the log file schedul2.log that is placed in the \Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2 folder;

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Regarding the second issue - please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create a screenshot of the error message.

Please also collect screenshots of all steps of the task scheduling wizard when creating the problem task.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.