TI 2009 build 9615 Released

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bobmitch, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobmitch

bobmitch Registered Member

Fixes the usb card reader / peripheral problem....I was e mailed the upgrade this morning....

Bob

2. gate1975mlm

gate1975mlm Registered Member

Where can we download this version?

3. bobmitch

bobmitch Registered Member

I am in the middle of a refund for TI2009 and I am sure that they are trying to keep me from completing the refund....so they sent it to me! Call Customer service or e mail them and tell them you want 2009 build 9615....I am sure that they will send to you. I know that they are awaiting my reply as to whether or not it works, which by the way is fixed! Maybe I am a guinea pig for everyone else. So far, I am pleased. Running a backup on my desktop as I type...I will reply to Acronis as to 9615's success when I am finished. I suggest you e mail Customer Service...NOT tech support..OR...e mail both...CS is faster

Bob

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

They didn't happen to add back automated file management for Full backups did they? ;-)

5. gate1975mlm

gate1975mlm Registered Member

Thanks for the info!

Also Does True Image Home 2009 start up very slow for you? When I launch it for the first time it takes for ever to open. It seems like its scanning all my hard drives.

6. BChat

BChat Registered Member

I was just coming to the forum to post about the issue I had with my card reader in a HP 7760 Photosmart printer. I went nuts trying to figure it out and finally reverted to ATI 10, which I have been using since it was released, issue gone.

Thanks for info posters, I have emailed C/S
    BChat

ETA:
    I went to live chat - got a link - d/l and installed the software - it is build 9615 - it did fix the card reader issue I had - all done in 20 minutes - can't complain about that.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  7. BChat

BChat Registered Member

Mine does the same thing - I think it is supposed to work this way.

8. Mark_Phelps

Mark_Phelps Registered Member

Great! One major problem I have with v11 is that it sometimes take a LONG time to scan the drives when it launches. Hoping they would have fixed that in v12. From the comments about long startup times, it appears they haven't.

9. Aaron Here

Aaron Here Registered Member

Would you please describe that functionality? :doubt:

10. errut

errut Registered Member

where do i find the build-no. of my installed version?

11. Gianni

Gianni Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.