TI 11 - unable to create image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jet60, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet60

Jet60 Registered Member

Thank you for your reply. I did hear from your tech support person earlier today. I told him that I have requested a refund and would he please move that along.

I was really looking for a simple Windows based solution to cloning my C drive. I didn't want to have to go through a long back and forth trouble shooting process to get the product possibly to work on my system.

For example, the tech support wanted me to test my memory. I assume that is a standard request. However, I have a new build and I already ran my memory through extensive testing so I don't want to go through that again. In addition, running the program from a boot disk isn't really what I signed up for either. I wanted to run it within Windows. Just thought I would explain my rationale for going the refund route because you were kind enough to push my matter along.

Thank you, again, for your help.

2. Jet60

Jet60 Registered Member

How long should I expect for Acronis to acknowledge a refund is in process ?

My request #1533287..

Thank you.

3. Jet60

Jet60 Registered Member

ABOUT THAT REFUND, PLEASE. Thank you.

4. Jet60

Jet60 Registered Member

Still no response from Acronis to my refund request of 5 days ago.

I'm unimpressed both with the speed of your customer service (see thread above) as well as the inattentiveness when someone requests a refund.

Should I look forward to the game whereby 30 days pass and Acronis says it's past the 30 day return period ?

:-*

5. Jet60

Jet60 Registered Member

For those keeping score, I have received an email from Acronis stating, in substance, that my refund request has been moved along to the appropriate department and should take a few days for further action. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.