TI 10 Image splits

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by allen6, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allen6

allen6 Registered Member

I am using the trial version on one of my pc, the HD I am using for the backup file is 20gb, the amount of files being backedup is approx 7mb, both HD are FAT32. The images no matter what option settings i've tried are always split in 2.

My REGISTERED version of TI 10 on my main pc, with the same basic setup always have the image in one file. I've checked the option setting on my registered version, and they are the same on the trial version.

How can I configure the trial version to have the image in one part and not multple parts?

2. dbknox

dbknox Registered Member

You can't while using FAT32 it is limited to 4 gig. If you are using winXP then change your drives to NTFS and you will get one "tib" file.

3. MKairys

MKairys Registered Member

But he said the amount of files being backedup is approx 7mb. Shall we assume he meant 7 Gb, in which case with compression he's probably just over the limit? If he really meant 7 Mb then something is wrong.

4. dbknox

dbknox Registered Member

Yes, MKairys you are so right! Sometimes the brain doesn't register what these "old" eyes are seeing.

5. bVolk

bVolk Registered Member

dbknox,

I bet it will turn out your brain had actually been clever in not registering the mb ... :D

6. dbknox

dbknox Registered Member

bVolk you are too kind!!
    I don't think we are going to hear back from allen6 we may never know!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.