Thunderbird 3.1.4 no Eset tab?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by flateric1975, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flateric1975

flateric1975 Registered Member

Hi

I am using ESS 4.2.64.12

About a week ago my Thunderbird e-mail software was updated and it was updated to 3.1.4 . It wanted to restart so i let it when Thunderbird came back . The ESet tab had gone. Now ESS is not checking my e-mails for spam or i cant set e-mails as spam like before. I use to be able to right click or select the tab and tell it that this is spam and then it would deal with that e-mail address if any more spam came. The stats in the software it self dont change like before.

So why has this happened ?

When is there an update to fix this please i have a 2 year key and i paid for spam protection and am not getting it. Not good enough really. Everytime Thunderbird updates i get this issue. It should not be the case.

Yet it says in forum 4.2.64.23 supports Thunderbird.

So come on ESet any news please i should have a free months for this to be honest am not happy. thank you.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Try the following:
    1, in TB setup, navigate to Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions and make sure ESS is enabled. If not, enable it and restart TB.

2, with TB closed, in the main ESS setup (F5), navigate to Miscellaneous -> Email client integration, uncheck "Integrate into Mozilla Thunderbird" and click ok. Repeat this step and re-enable integration, then run TB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.