ThreatSense.Net Queue -- how to see what's in it?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by LuckMan212, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

Hi,
    I've got a question about v2.5- this new ThreatSense.Net thing is cool. I got a "Possible NewHeur_PE" on one of my EXEs so I right clicked it from the Quarantine and chose to submit it to ESET for further analysis.

After this, I am not sure how to "send" the queue. I was told it was added to a queue, but no status was given and I am not sure how to check this queue and make sure it is sent.

Is there some "out basket" or other log of events that I can check to make sure it has gone?

In my opinion this is still a little confusing and the UI could be improved.
    But I am happy to see such a feature nonetheless! ;)

2. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Hi LuckMan212:

A partial answer to your question has started here.

3. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

thanks.
    I had actually seen that thread but I wasn't sure it answered the question. Were they talking about the NT Event Log, or NOD32's private event log? I wasn't sure. Anyway I did find my answer just playing around, I see now in my NOD32 control center under Event log, there is a note saying the file was submitted.

I still think there should be a way to "see" what is queued up for submission to ESET, sort of like being able to look in the Quarantine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.