ThreatFire Novatix Inquiry

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by EASTER, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

This might be an odd request but i like to solicit the attention of PC Tools on a past Novatix release.

If at all possible, is it possibly within the approval of PC Tools to SALE an older version of CyberHawk Pro by chance; namely version 2.0.2.1.2 at all.

I would gladly forward an immediate purchase for this particular version IF POSSIBLE. Reason being is since some users like myself still operate somewhat older PC versions where this earlier program is reasonably stable and satisfactory enough as a behavioral blocker for the neccessary security needs in comparison to TF at this time, i would like to make this request known in all do respect, and i further comply with whatever desicion is arrived at either up or down.

Novatix Support Request c/o PC Tools.

Thanks For Whatever You Can Do.

Regards EASTER

2. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Have you tried a post on their forum? Or what about a pm to one of their mods there?

IIRC- PC Tools gave away free licenses to Cyberhawk Pro right after the takeover. If not PC Tools then it was someone else.

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Thanks. i'll give it a try. I run thru my old collections today and to my surprise had several versions of Cyberhawk. This is the Behavioral Blocker of my choice to suppliment & compliment my HIPS, and believe me it works great.

Nothing against TF, it's just my system can't stand virus definitions combined to a Behavioral Blocker (too much delay) no matter how safe, but these early versions of Cyberhawk are supremely stable and quick as a whip to TERMINATE offending approaches to dll injections etc.

Thanks EASTER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.