Thinks I still Have Trial Version...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by moghedian, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moghedian

moghedian Registered Member

Great product. Tried for the 30 day trial period and bought a 2 year subscription.

However, twice so far now, when the program tries to update, it says I'm "so many days" over the free trial period and I'll have to purchase a full subscription.

Most times it updates fine. When the above happens, I just click on the Upgrade/Purchase full version ...don't have to enter any username/password things and it downloads some stuff and all is well.

Just wondering why this happens time to time when I have purchased a 2 year subscription?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi moghedian, welcome to Wilders.

Please download and save to your desktop a FRESH copy of NOD32 from HERE

For help with entering your Username and Password please see HERE

Uninstall your current version of NOD32 through the Windows Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs.

REBOOT your Computer.

Remove the Eset Folder from C Drive> Program Files.

Install the FRESH copy of Nod32 that you downloaded above using “Typical Settings”.

There is a Nod32 Tutorial on how to install and setup Nod32 HERE

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you had trial version 2.51.26 or newer installed, there should be a "Full version" button in the Update panel. After clicking it and entering your username and password, NOD32 will upgrade to a full version after the next successful update. Follow Blackspears instructions should definitely sort it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.