The Wizard Cleaner

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bch, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bch

bch Registered Member

Has anyone tried this freeware cleaning programme - The Wizard Cleaner? On the face of it, it looks good. I'm just a bit sceptical about any possible adware/spyware included given that its free. Not even asking for donations.
    http://wizcleaner.free.fr/index.php?section=1

I've got other disk cleaners, registry cleaners etc, (far too many, in fact, you name it, I've probably got it)! This one erases folder streams in the windows registry in addition to all the usual functions.

2. Weber

Weber Registered Member

seems clean to me

3. Don Killah

Don Killah Guest

I'm the author, BOUKHMiS Kamel,no there ain't nothing like that kind of **** within my soft... why nowadays anybody finds it weird to deliver free stuff ?

You can still throw your $50-150 to any dumb commercial if you want, it doesn't matter to me. However, any suggestions/ideas/bugs are welcomed...

Have a nice day !

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Don Killah, and welcome.

Please understand that with all the rogue programs out there now that try and install spyware without the user's knowledge, people just want to double-check other member's opinions about a product they are unfamiliar with....and that's always a good way to go with any program one might want to try out the first time. ;)

Regards,

snap

Last edited: Oct 9, 2004
  5. Don Killah

Don Killah Guest

Ok, i don't mind, it's true, last time i've checked my friends computer at its job, adaware find 256 adware/spyware !!!

6. bch

bch Registered Member

Don Killah.

I apologise for any offence caused by my question.

7. bch

bch Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.