The Saddest of News

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by BeetleBoss, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire-Ant

Fire-Ant Registered Member

Truly sad news :'(

My sincere condolances to the family and friends.

2. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

3. steverio

steverio Registered Member

I haven't met you Marissia but it is plain to see that you are a magnet of love.
    May you always be guided by love and truth.

4. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

5. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

6. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

7. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

My deepest condolences to sassygirl and her family. :'(

8. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

We just got this messege from Dr. Nick. He asked us to post it.
    .....................................................................................

To our wonderful friends at Subratam’s , Wilders , Pipex and Cloudeight:

I don’t know enough kind words to thank you for the heartfelt tributes you written to my wife, Marissa (Sassy Girl), and the prayers for her family and myself. Marissia was a very special little lady with an absolutely huge heart and we are trying to take comfort knowing she is at peace in the arms of God.

Thank you, Subratam my friend, for honoring Marissia in such a lovingly special way at your forum. Thank you , Cindy, for the Butterfly - and to every one who has contributed such warm and sincere thoughts. The images are unbelievable and Marissia will have such a huge smile on her face, particularly for the butterfly, that was her favorite, Gordon and for all your other special images. Thank you especially to the kind, very talented members at Cloudeight for the all the loving, special poems and pictures celebrating her life. To the person who wrote the poem, your words bring a real comfort. To Uguel for remembering our Sassy Girl in such a unique way. To sadielaste for such a cute remembrance. To Gordon, Randy and Corrine for honoring Marissia in your signatures.

Corrine, a very special thanks for the refrigerator picture, that is such a happy memory. For those of you who do not know the story I’ll give you a brief version. Last Spring when Marissia was pregnant with our triplets she was under doctor’s orders to rest often. This was like asking her to stop smiling! She was running all around the house, being very particularly sassy that day, and I was trying to explain to her why she needed to listen to her dr. Finally, I picked her up and put her on the refrigerator because that was the only way I could get her undivided attention. I realized this was also the perfect spot to get her to sit still for a moment! Seeing that picture, Corrine, brings back the laughter we shared that day and how cute she looked sitting up there!

Marissia learned the computer so she could learn English and joined at Subratam’s because (in her own special way with words) “she is meeting to him at Wilder’s and liking to him too very muches for being the nice man and now he is having his own talking place and he is saying I can be to there with him, so this is the place I am going to now and I will be making the new people friends there”. Every time she would post something and someone would respond to her, she would get so excited. “come to here, Nick, come to see what they are saying to me”. Initially, I was typing the posts for her and finally I told her, you have to do this yourself so you learn all the words. So she would pull out her dictionary , look up words she didn’t know and spend so much time planning what she would write. After awhile, you just became like family to her. Still are, always will be. She never failed to be amazed at how you accepted her.

To Steve and Cindy, there will never be enough words to thank you for the very special friendship, love and for always looking out for our little sweetheart. You know how I feel about you guys.

To Nick and Colin from Pipex, thank you sincerely. To the folks at Wilder’s, thank you for the support and loving tributes of respect to Marissia. To all of you who sent personal messages of support and condolences, they are helping.

Marissia was more to me than just my wife. In our short time together she became part of my spirit. She taught me the meaning of love and trust and how to be a better man. She taught me faith. I can see by all that has been written she affected all of you the same way and from my heart, I thank you for loving her.

Nick

9. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

Thank You Nick For The Kind Words
    God Bless

10. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

11. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

wow there no words for this

just that thers no amount of words or sorrow that i can express only to carry on and live stronger im sure as painful as this blow is that she truely loved you and that she wishs the best to her man

so for her you should live out your life to the fullest and do everything in life you never got around to doing

12. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Nick,

Like I told Steve and Cindy, she may have been little, but her heart is huge and we all have some big shoes to fill!

She made us all realize that life is good, wonderful and amazing!! :D

She reminded us of feelings and dreams we forget too often, she lightened the world - I imagine she expects us to keep it lightened and enlightened in her place. It's an honor to do so.

Sending Prayers of Love, Strength and Courage to you and your family!

Marja:cool:

13. beetlejuice

There is one more thing which I forgot to post. After releasing the balloons, we headed back home. We were all so sad that nobody was saying a word. Not even the kids. Probably about 15 minutes later, Cindy and I heard our son Sam say,

"Marissia has her balloons now."​

Cindy said she has heard that angels talk through children. I guess this proves that they do.
    So someday when I get to Heaven, I can just imagine Marissia standing there waiting to greet me holding a handful of balloons, one of them being a beautiful purple butterfly. She'll probably have the biggest smile on her face that anyone has ever seen. And to tell you the truth, I can't wait to see that, but not for a while. So until then Marissia, May God Bless You, and you be sure to keep an eye on those angel babies of yours. I would imagine if they are anything like you, they are quite a handful.

14. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Steve and Cindy,

Thanks for sharing those thoughts
    Thanks for sharing memories to our dear Marissia

So many of us loved her
    Loved her for just being our dear, dear Sassy Girl

Marissia, for ever in our hearts together with her babies

15. Ailric

Ailric Guest

A death at Wilders is a death in the family.

Our hearts are heavy, our loss is great,
    to know you are in a place
    that knows no sadness or tears,
    help us endure our fate.

photo courtesy of Regmar at http://www.caedes.net/

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2005
  16. beetlejuice

Dear friends,
    Seeing that July 8th, 2005 is the 6 month anniversary of Marissia'a passing into a new and much better life, I decided to start a little project.

I have been in contact with Trent Monk and Michael Neagle of the band "Monk and Neagle" and have been given permission to host and link to their copyrighted song "Dancing With the Angels" so you can all hear it in it's entirety.

Reading the lyrics is one thing. But hearing the beautiful harmonies, I think brings a completeness to honoring our sweet Marissia. You can't imagine how absolutely beautiful this song is just by reading the words.

So to you my Special Friend Marissia, consider this my special gift to you. You know you have my love and special friendship forever and always. I'll see you soon. :-*
    Steve

"Dancing With the Angels"
    ------------------------
    "Dancing With the Angels"
    Written by Trent Monk and Michael Neagle
    Copyright 2004 by Flicker Records
    Used by Permission

17. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Thanks Steve and Cindy.

I miss you Marissia
    I miss your sparkling shining starring words, Sassy Girl

In Loving Memory : you and your baby angels

18. Fire-Ant

Fire-Ant Registered Member

Just listened to it: beautiful indeed

19. greyfox

greyfox Registered Member

Very moving, ...I'm all teary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.