The puzzle of six

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Marianna, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marianna

Marianna Spyware Fighter

Here's something that you may enjoy:

Have you ever wondered if your mind is normal or different??

Well, do this little mind exercise and find out at the end!! Free will or synaptic wiring? You be the judge. Check out the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow. There's no trick or surprise. Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can. Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of them...really. Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something)........

What is:

1+5

2+4

3+3

4+2

5+1

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15 seconds.

Then scroll down.

QUICK!!! THINK OF A VEGETABLE!

Then arrow down.

Keep going.

You're thinking of carrot, right?

If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else.

98% of people will answer with carrot when given this exercise. Freaky, huh?

2. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

:eek: After saying all of those sixes, my mind is still spinning. Eyeballs too!! :rolleyes:

3. cl0ck

cl0ck Registered Member

i m thinking of something else...

4. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Try being married for a few years. After the 1st year, it's pointless to think about it because it never happens. :eek:
    Well, I can't say it NEVER happens. But before it does you have to do things like wash the dishes, the clothes, the car, mow the lawn, clean every room in the house, basically everything she doesn't want to do, and then she'll say that she'll think about it.

Come to think of it, I was right the first time. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.