The Police State - Issued by Crypto Hippie

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by SteveTX, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveTX

SteveTX Registered Member

2. caspian

caspian Registered Member

Steve, do you think that it is now possible to scan and log all of a person's internet activity and catalog it.....or create a massive file for that person? I mean are there programs that automatically do this? Like maybe by by using a combination of IP's, emails, message boards, credit cards, subscriptions etc...all associated with one person?

3. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

You mean like Garcia on Criminal Minds? That's pure fantasy (but great television!). ISP logging is pretty damn close to what you're talking about though. If you do all your computing from your home IP and it's monitored, they have access to almost everything you mentioned from that alone. Big Brother at work.

4. SteveTX

SteveTX Registered Member

Yes. And it is has already been done. I will be discussing this at length in my blackhat talk.

5. caspian

caspian Registered Member

I can't wait to see the video. I will post it around a few places, if that is okay. There are a lot of people who will find that interesting.

6. ploder

ploder Registered Member

Interesting. Here in the UK we suspect that the NIR (for identity cards) will form the 'spine' where eventually any and all personal electronic information will be indexed. It is just too juicy a propsect for control freaks not to want our proposed new stated owned biometric profiles to be linked with things such as the internet etc. I can almost hear the spin too: 'Think of how much safer the net will be e.g from potential paedos/those plotting terrorism when everyone is ID'ed. What's the matter, you don't support paedos/terrorism do you? Only they have something to fear from schemes like this.'

7. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

Difficult to imagine how they should handle this (nearly) unlimited amount of data especially for people with a lot of online activity.

Think so. Really bad and how they talk very low it is not so nice when you look into their ugly system.
    Time and Life is too short to analyze all of their dirty methods and habits.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.