The Paid Cyberhawk

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by kdm31091, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdm31091

kdm31091 Registered Member

Can anyone tell me more about the planned paid version of Cyberhawk? What will be taken away from the free? Will it still protect for free against virus/spyware or will it be crippled/nagware?

2. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I did not read anything official yet. Did u search on their site?

3. Cyberhawk Support

Cyberhawk Support Registered Member

Thank you for your interest in our upcoming Pro version of Cyberhawk.

While the product is still under development and I can't go into too many details, I can give you a quick overview. We do plan to include the following new features: malware quarantine and removal, a rootkit scanner, and custom rules settings (the old rules settings are being improved so that they will actually work properly, but they'll only be included in the Pro going forward).

The basic protective capability will be the same in both the free and Pro versions so you will still be protected against the same wide range of threats as you are now--viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, keyloggers, rootkits and buffer overflows--no matter which version you use. All the features you currently enjoy in the free version will continue to be available in our free version after the Pro version is released.

Becky Dubrow

4. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Great This means that you will also be able to protect against outbound traffic and configure your own registry protection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.