The new 4.0

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by donewell, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donewell

donewell Registered Member

I have installed the new 4.0 spyware blaster on 5 diffrent pc's so far and every time i reopen one of them ,in internet explorer it says partialy on blocked 14 unblocked. i have to click on enable all protection evry time even if there are no up dates, Is this a bug you are aware of?

2. Firebytes

Firebytes Registered Member

Do you have Spyware Doctor installed on those computers? There have been problems in the past with Spyyware Doctor disabling some SpywareBlaster protections. It used to be that it always disabled 12 items but maybe it has moved to 14 with the new version of SpywareBlaster.

If you do have Spyware Doctor installed you might want to read through this thread: I can't enable protection for 12 items in SpywareBlaster
    There may be other threads on that same subject also if you want to do a search.

Hope this helps. I haven't had the problem with the unprotected items in SpywareBlaster but I don't use Spyware Doctor either.

3. donewell

donewell Registered Member

Thanks !! that was the problem. I had installed the free spyware doctor from google pack.. I have uninstalled the spyware doctor and everything works great now!! Thanks again, won't install that one anymore!!

4. Firebytes

Firebytes Registered Member

You're welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.