The Hyundai XG350\XG30

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by NICK ADSL UK, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

The Hyundai XG350\XG30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All :)
    I am thinking of buying the Hyundai XG30 next week registered 2000. The car is very clean and has only done 25000 miles. The cost £8000 What do you think? Good buy or not?
    It comes from our local registered Hyundai dealer and has a 12 month guarantee

Elegant & Stylish
    The Hyundai XG350 is a premium sedan that rises above its competitors by offering style, comfort and road manners beyond your expectations. A wealth of standard features and worry-free ownership make the XG350 the smartest choice in its class.

2. dangitall

dangitall Registered Member

I know a few people with Hyundais who absolutely love 'em but, not knowing the car market in Britain, I can't really help with the 'good buy/bad buy' question. Basically, if you like the vehicle and you can afford it, go ahead and do it.

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

4. dog

dog Guest

Hi Nick, :)

I agree with dangitall ... Hyundia has rebuilt their reputation since the "pony" days ... A couple of my friends love theirs ... not this model though ... I believe they both have Sonada's -> not sure of the spelling.

The Hyundai XG350\XG30 looks like a nice car! Very stylist! ;) I also don't have a clue about the value in the UK market ... so can't comment on that.

dog - *puppy*

5. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Many thanks my friends!!! Well i have to go and have another look at it tomorrow and make a decision. I will of coarse let you know the outcome. I can just see myself driving around in this with Paul on his mobile in the back chatting away :D The insurance is a bit grim coming in at group 16 priced at £450 a year fully comprehensive but then having said that it is not to bad on a car priced at £8000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.