The good old E000 7001 plus Task Scheduler malfunction

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dthomasmaddox, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dthomasmaddox

dthomasmaddox Registered Member

Using TrueImage 8.0, build 889, Windows XP/SP2.

I got "Internal error: unhandled exception" and a scheduled task for making a new image failed. However, when I went to Explore Image in TrueImage, the image was there (on an external hard drive) and can be "explored" and mounted and accessed. Now, though, I don't trust it. What's up?

Also, and this is profoundly irritating, I am scheduling image creation tasks for 2:00 a.m., but they show up in "New task" scheduled for 10:00 a.m. I have tried deleting the task and creating it again and rescheduling the existing task; neither works. It still shows up as 10:00 a.m.

Tom

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dthomasmaddox,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please download the latest build of Acronis True image 8.0 and see whether the problem remains.

If the problem does remain, please contact our technical support team at your earliest convenience with the details and we will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Fedotov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.