The Brand-*NEW* javacoolsoftware.com

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by javacool, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're pleased to announce the launch of the completely revamped and redesigned Javacool Software website.

The old site design was getting a little "long in the tooth" (several years, in fact ;)), so we've redone and improved everything. It should be even easier to find what you're looking for, and get help if you need it.

In addition, we've implemented a frequent user request: SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate multi-PC family packs. A 1-PC license of SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate is still just $9.95, but we've now enabled an easy way to protect more PCs, for less. We've received countless e-mails from parents with students, and others with two or more PCs (e.g. a desktop and a laptop), asking for an easier way to get automatic updating for all of their computers and to help support us. Well, it's finally here.

So check out the new site and stay tuned - this is just the beginning. We have some great new programs on the way (and refreshed versions of some older favorites). :)

Best regards,

-Javacool
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  2. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Congrats, looking forward to the new program - good luck
  3. loli22

loli22 Registered Member

nice one i really like it :thumb:
    does the pro works on xp64?
  4. javacool

Hi,

Yes - the latest version of SpywareBlaster is compatible with the 32-bit and 64-bit variants of both Windows XP and Vista. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool
  5. MikeW2

MikeW2 Registered Member

I don't see the page that used to show the latest defintions update, anymore. The home page only shows the program update.
  6. javacool

Hi,

The latest definitions date is now shown on the Downloads page:
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/downloads.html

Best regards,

-Javacool
  7. MikeW2

MikeW2 Registered Member

Thanks for the link
  8. GES/POR

Awesome! Ill try it n if it works without problem will be glad to subscribe :D
  9. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

Very nice, looks great javacool.
  10. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Great refreshed site javacool. :thumb:
    Keep up the good work.
  11. Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard Registered Member

Looks Cool. Great Job :thumb:
  12. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Question - Is the download link there for Spyware Guard now the "complete" version? At one time your own link for that was for a basic version which assumed you had a relative recent Windows with all necessary drivers etc., and anything older than that (or if you weren't sure) required going to Majorgeeks, I think it was, for an extended version of SG.
  13. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

Thank you Javacool !!! :D

Keep up the good work. It is very much appreciated !

Thanks again :thumb:
  14. javacool

Hi,

Yep - the download link for SpywareGuard is now the "full" setup. This simply just includes all of the necessary support files (not assuming that any are present), and only installs them if necessary. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool
  15. GES/POR

Does SB work with K-Meleon?
  16. borhes

borhes Registered Member

17. dcdc

dcdc Registered Member

I wonder if that includes SpywareGuard. The 'current' version has been around for a long time. I have it installed on my Vista machine, but I don't rely on it much.
  18. mattyboy

mattyboy Registered Member

Wow, i've been using Spyware Blaster for quite some time now. I think it's cool I get to meet the man behind the program lol. I just wanna say thank you, your software is brilliant.
  19. midnitesun2002

midnitesun2002 Registered Member

I have downloaded the latest version of Spywareblaster and I can not get it to recognize my Firefox browser. I have reinstalled both of them and it still will not work . What can I do to fix the problem? I have the latest versions of both.
  20. TKHgva

TKHgva Registered Member

Congratulations on your website and software.

Clear, staright to the point. Easy and clear interface for non advanced users like me.

Just downloaded Spyware Blaster.

And now EUALAlyzer. This software one really needs, never take time to read the license agreements before downlaod. Would have never thought about tracking being included in software I download (learning bit by bit...).

Thanks.

PS. Will make sure to donate. I appreciate Open Source for it's concern for ethics & transparency.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.