the blazey wazey show lol

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:D Welcome to the blazey wazey show todays topic viruses

Today i received a e-mail

it was strange cause the e-mail address was a .edu or something like that at the end of it.

which means it came from a school oriented address like collage or jr high or high school.

i looked at it and thought i been out of school for awhile it has to be a virus for the reasons below

A.E-mail address i never seen
    b. An educational address from some one i don't know
    c. It had a attachment and all the above
    d. it said there were naked pictures of me (imposable)
    e. my e-mall address is only knowen by widers family and the gav team
    f. Any one who hang at gav or Wilder's would know I'm very secure just from past posts of my system and its arsenal of weaponry plus i have a back up of my hd so it don't matter lol so no one from either of my family's would be that ignorant they have to specifically target my deafens grid lol

but i went ahead and updated everything my dcs products my norton my boclean etc etc and then armed all security apps to be active lol

then i downloaded the file and sure enough it was a virus with a trojan plus spyware lol i already knew but i opened it just to see if my programs could annihilate it lol

virtual suicide lol.

I'm gutsy just for the fun of it.

so today topic is Have you ever knew ahead of time you have received a virus or other nasty and just went ahead and say this well be fun lol

or have you been the victim and what was it and what damage did it do to your pc?

better yet how often do you get attack or how many times in the past.

so lets hear about your first experience with a nasty and what you did about it and have you learn anything from it>

caller 1 are you there tell us what happened?

2. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Who else but Blaze, right? :D :D

For a-v I like avast, but it's never really had a chance to show its colors since my ISP includes a top-notch version of VirusGuard which (so far, anyway) has caught everything before avast ever got a "look" at it. Admittedly one of my options if something does show up in the "message center" (their quarantine) is to deliver-as-is, but I think I'll pass on playing with it that way.

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

*sigh* oh Blaze my dearest Blaze.... of course you realize that you're gonna get the biggest spankin' of the decade for this one, right o_O

4. Mr.Blaze

wha spanking nah norton caught it so did some other apps

well i figure we all hang out here for a reason

and I'm betting most here had first started out here cause of some evill incident like a virus or trojan or hacker etc etc then they came here looking for help lol.

so lets here about it

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Nah I just meant I was gonna tan yer hide for your bad judgement :D

Seriously - I started here when looking for a free AV or firewall - forget which - and a Dutch friend of mine who runs a school network found the place by googling ( I assume) b/c he sent me the link but didn't know much about the place. After that I started reading around the forums and asking questions, and no matter how much money LWM offered me to disappear, I just wouldn't leave :D

6. Mr.Blaze

you got offerd money lol all he was willing to pay me was a 40 oz of malt liquir and a bag of chetoes lol

7. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

And I meant only one bag! That's it, I'm hiding the rest! :mad:

:D

8. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

blaze my friend,You have to be one of the guttsiest guys around or it is caused by to much tequila :D

9. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

from Blaze
    then i downloaded the file and sure enough it was a virus with a trojan plus spyware lol i already knew but i opened it just to see if my programs could annihilate it lol

virtual suicide lol.

Loooooooool! :D
    I'm glad your AV protection worked well!

10. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

Blazey-

I am probably the only one stupid enough to admit that I have done something like that. I have to admit the malware has not done to much damage.

BUT I...

did a test to see how many times i could run Nortons Speed disk defragmenter in a row without crashing windows. (is wasnt very many).

committed sytem suicide with every program known to man that says it will "clean" my registry.

When i was new to Norton System Works, that idiotic trash rejuvenator was on. When norton detected a viruse i deleted the file (it should have been shredded). A while later I noticed the trash feature was active, but before i deactivated it i wanted to see what was in there...just curious....VIRUS!!!! It was multiplying so fast I had to cut power to the computer..

I could go on, but you get the idea...

Hang in the Brother Blazey!

- HandsOff

11. Mr.Blaze

lol i crash everything on this pc ask check out fan j lol jooskey and paul lowater mark detox uni peter man the list goes on and on lol on the people that helped me

mostly all the mods and lots of wilder posters

good thing about wilders is the huge amount of minds here to help you out in very littile time to

thats awsome

12. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

I may not be learning from my mistakes but at least they don't bother me as much as they used to

*** Note to Uguel ***

are you Xusa?

- HandsOff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.