The Animal Rescue Site

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by hayc59, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

*puppy*
    Over ten million animals are abused, neglected or abandoned yearly. You can help each day with a free click!
    Visit The Animal Rescue Site at http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com daily and click the purple button. That simple action gives food to an abandoned or abused animal.

There is no cost to you! Funding for nutritious food is paid by site sponsors and goes to nonprofit animal welfare organizations who use it to feed animals living in their shelters and sanctuaries.

The Animal Rescue Site was launched in July of 2002 and generated 22.9 million bowls of food for animals in its first year, and more than 28 million bowls in 2003! your help, many more animals will benefit in 2004. It all depends on the number of people who visit the site.

Please click at The Animal Rescue Site once a day and forward this email on so more people can help give animals the happy, healthy lives they deserve!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

2. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Hayc
    I just now went and clicked the button.i will also tell all my friends about the site too.i love animals and wish they could all be loved and well taken care of.thanks for the info
    rita

3. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Hi HayC!

Clicked until my finger wouldn't click no more! There are alot of good causes on that site! Thanks for telling us, my e-mails are on their way!

Cheerful Clicking!!

Marja:cool:

4. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

[MOVE]BUMP:D [/MOVE]

5. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Same here. Thanks! :)

6. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

That is an awful simple gesture to give help to a needy animal. Wish we could do it for people :(

7. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

If you really want to help, BigC, I'll give you an address to send money to. :D :D

8. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I appreciate the offer but I already participate in a program for the elimination of hunger in the U.S. ;)

9. ???

??? Guest

click,click.click.(sigh),click,click,click,click,(burp!scuseme!),click,click,click,click,cl

10. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Thanks a lot Hayc59 for the link and for reminding us about abandoned cats.
    I cliked on the link and I will come there regularly to help. Also, Dan and I are going to a cat shelter this week to adopt a cat. :)

11. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Uguel
    you'll never be sorry(adopting a cat i mean)i did about a year ago and i dont know what i'd do without my baby now :)
    rita

12. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

That's a good thing you did ritaann! :) :) :) But the only misgiving I have is that I cannot rescue more. :'(

13. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Me too Uguel
    I'd like to take them all if only i could
    rita

14. akcuneedme

akcuneedme Guest

(AAAchooo)click,click,click,click,sniffle,click,click,clikc,click,click,(cough),click,click, snort,click,click,click,click, urmuph,itch,itch,itch,click,clikc,click,clicscrach,scratch,scratch,scratch,click,cllick,clikc,sniffle, slurp,slurp,slurp,slurp,click,click,burp,scuseme,click,click,click,click ,click , cli ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

15. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Good Boy

16. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

i was wondering if you click more than once a day do the mutiple clicks do any good. -anyone know?
    Rita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.