Thanks to DCS

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Tracccker178, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracccker178

Tracccker178 Registered Member

Thanks to all at DiamondCS for all there help. Your products are the best on
    the market(Top of the line stuff). I followed there advice and stopped the
    hackers dead in there tracks. You guys have a great team and not to many
    companies would do what DCS did with TDS-3 upgrade. Don't forget that
    the old ideas have a place in new technologies. ;) :cool:
    Thanks to all at DiamondCS

2. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Registered Member

I took up the offer for PG or PE(already purchased) after TDS-3 was discontinued and I'm very happy with PG. It took about two full days to get it set the way I wanted but I'm very pleased with it. Very Pleased!

Thank you Wayne and Co-workers.

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

At the moment we can but say to Wayne:
    Wayne you ever promissed us TDS-4 would cause a big shock in the world of security and all collapse and in complete awe! You did it again: the shock caused by not releasing it to save the world of security even better with other products is still heard all around this planet.
    Looking forward to the new shocks the new products will cause!

I do keep TDS on my system for the many nice fearures and handy tools, an occasional scan, the exec protection and of course the speech and scripting stuff. Seen people looking with new interest at the scripting part, so that could look promissing!

I have another addition: In the "Thankyou" thread (see lightblue link in my sig) it was expressed already the lot of education and support, new growth in translation and this is what i do for a living as well at the moment, translating software and other stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.