Thanks for great change in Blaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by MikeBCda, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Hi,

I just wanted to pass along to Javacool and the crew my thanks for a great improvement in SpywareBlaster, must have been done in a fairly recent specs-update which I didn't notice until tonight. And I'm not aware of anyone else here mentioning it, so maybe it's news to others here too.

The "More info" on individual items is now much more specific to them, and is therefore much more useful. I hadn't bothered looking at that in a while, since not too long ago the More Info seemed to be almost rubber-stamped for each category -- all hijackers, for instance, had exactly the same description, and the same was true for, e.g., all dialers.

Admittedly they could still be "boiler-plate" text, but I'd never know it now. Obviously a lot of work went into re-writing the info, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who really appreciates the effort and the result.

Thanks again, and best,
    Mike

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I have been slowly working on extending the information available about individual items. Obviously protecting users against the latest spyware, adware, browser hijackers, dialers, etc. comes first, but I do realize that many people find the extra information useful and so it is a priority.

I'll keep working on it. :cool:

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.