Thanks Eset!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Proactive Services, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proactive Services

Proactive Services Registered Member

So far after nearly 18 months, every single customer I've recommended Eset NOD32 to has given me an instant thumbs-up to go ahead. Not a single one has even hesitated after I've listed just a few of the advantages over the other vendors.

Even as a "small fry" reseller, Eset has really helped my business work more efficiently and earn a higher profit. Just as importantly, it has helped look after my customers' computers and to keep me in touch with one part of the security challenge. If NOD32 is out-of-date, stopped a virus/spyware, or is nearing renewal time an email gets to me within minutes so I can contact my customer to advise them - something that always impresses them, and again saves me time.

With NOD32 you get:
    Top notch protection
    Rapid response to new threats
    Excellent, and from my experience unmatched heuristics
    Honest, competent and fast technical support, and (in the UK at least) it is done by telephone (not premium-rate) as well as email.
    Renewing is so easy! The trouble I've had renewing with the big players and their products would run to several pages.
    No being conned into "upgrading" every year.
    Eset don't waste their time on releasing new versions that just add window-dressing and meaningless features.
    At a basic level the software just works. It installs, updates and on a day-to-day basis works. I don't have a list of known problems and solutions that I keep with me. I've never found any.
    Did I mention the competitive pricing and light system resource usage?
    There's also small things which make a difference - no silly "extended download service" you have to purchase to download NOD32 later, updating definitions manually is simple and fast, and doesn't require admin rights.

I could go on but I think a lot of people here know it already. I just felt the need to post this to say: "Thanks Eset!"

2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

This is a nice post, more folks should take the time to post positive things.:)

3. ankupan

ankupan Registered Member

Hi,

With NOD32, I am feeling more safer and enjoying it better than other products.

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Why am I like a biscuit? Because we both, are flakey as can be. Bought my 1 year family pak license today for one year. Still had a one pc license good till October but have "finally" decided on the best. And Outback gift certificates for all, if I change my mind in the next 6 months.:rolleyes:

Damn, setting 2 computers to BS settings. Especially a laptop with that stupid touch pad.

5. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

Oh man trjam, are you sure you don't want to think twice about that offer? :eek: There are some here that might hold you too it. ;) :D

6. trjam

trjam Registered Member

No. I am impressed with their fortitude when it comes to some harsh words in the last few months, aimed their way. Their resolve, to take a hard look at themselves and make corrections, geared at customer service and product performance. No, all kidding aside, they showed me they have what it takes to take a hard hit and get back up. Marcos, and his head must be grey, has to deal with the antics of folks like me and others, but yet walk that fine line of biting his tongue to provide constructive feedback to their customers.

Yes, Eset still has it and plans on keeping it. I like them, as I said a week ago. Buy, Buy, Buy, folks.:)

7. fredra

fredra Registered Member

LOL
    We got a convert from the dark side....... :)
    May the force be with you.
    Cheers :)

8. Graystoke

Good luck with Eset my friend. :thumb: I'm back in the NOD32 fold again, and very happy. :)

9. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

In my job my computer is constantly exposed to malware threats that have nothing to do with surfing habits. Nod has detected more than 70 threats in 3 months, and out of all my layered defenses it's always the first one(instantly)to trigger a warning.

I have always checked with Kaspersky online scanner (my second most preferred yardstick program for viruses), and it has always found nothing.

The bottom line? Yes this is a positive post, and Eset deserves it.

10. NNard

NNard Registered Member

I have been using NOD for over a year now and I couldn't be happier. Keep up the great work Eset!

11. joel406

joel406 Registered Member

I have been using NOD32 for a little over a year, and been working for a reseller since December 06. The business I work for became a reseller after I showed them how fantastic it is. We personaly run a lan gaming center with 20 high end gaming machines running on a VPN with a direct connection to steam. After selling the owner on NOD32 I installed it on all the gaming rigs, server, office and workshop machines. We have never had a problem...ever!
    2 days ago we sold our 50th private license. And while the sales will not be final for a couple of days I sold 2 more to an investment broker. NOD32 is the most powerful and full featured program avalible. I combine it with a good third party firewall(ver 2.7) and a few spyware apps that i like(no more then 3).

I fall in love a little more each day with NOD32.

12. SoCalReviews

SoCalReviews Registered Member

I had spent so many years dealing with the problematic annual new version upgrades and the ridiculous marketing games with the other AV company's products. Since converting all my systems over to NOD32 over a year ago I have saved so much time, money, effort and hassle compared to before. NOD32 also has the additional benefits of being highly effective, easy to update, and it is comparatively light on resource usage. Whether you are a single user, have several machines, or if you are a business with more than ten machines, NOD32 is the one to use for AV protection.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  13. Marco_CH

Marco_CH Registered Member

i wanna post something positive too.

i use nod32 for about 14 months now and this program did something, that no other security software ever did to me. I forget about virus/spyware/trojans/etc. and just use my computer. I nearly forgot that such threats exist.

:)

14. Riverrun

Riverrun Registered Member

Yeah, Nod 32 is a great AV. I stuck my neck out at work and recommended that we switch to NOD back in October. All our work-stations are using it, though personally I'm using Avira (it works better on my laptops). We haven't had a problem and we'll be sticking with Nod for the foreseeable future. It's a quality AV; the real-time protection is second to none IMO.

15. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

As am I, and very glad to be home. *puppy*

16. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Yes, thank you Eset!
    Not, for just being there on the battlefield,
    but for providing a real premier product. :thumb:
    It does work exactly as advertised (even if the local pilot is lame!).
    Great Product. Please keep on keeping on.
    Future long-time user......;)
    Best,
    Duncan

17. Plats

Plats Registered Member

After wandering away from NOD and falling into the marketing traps surrounding several well known, but horrible, "security suites" :ouch: , I've come back and started defending smarter, not bigger, by using focused security apps.

Thanks to Eset for restoring my faith in quality and being the keystone of my defenses.

18. disinter1

disinter1 Guest

Hello, I bought a two year key for Nod32 today and I'm happy to be a new customer!:D

19. Access Denied

Outback gift please. :D

20. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Here, just make your reservations and mention my name for a discount.;)

21. Graystoke

I thought you were talking about The Outback Restaurant. I was looking forward to a nice steak dinner. ;) :D

22. Access Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.