Thanks DiamondCS

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by dog, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Just a quick Thanks to DiamondCS ...

I just bought and received the Keys for the DiamondCS Action Pack - TDS 3, Port Exporler & Worm Guard 3 ... as well, I purchased Process Guard ... And I couldn't be Happier!!! :D

Thanks for the GREAT software ... Keep up the Great work ... it's well worth the cost ... truthfully; security at this price it's a steal. Looking forward to TDS 4 & Worm Guard 4.

Ps. While I'm on a spending spree at DiamondCS, I'm considering CryptoSuite ... I'm checking out the trial now! ...

So, to anyone on the this board ... If you don't have Licensed versions of these products ... stop stalling ... it's an investment you can't be without!!!

Thanks DiamondCS

Dog :D

I give them all - Two Thumbs Up :D

2. rodsoto

rodsoto Registered Member

Always nice to see support growing for DCS! Im sure everyone appreciates your comments, especially the DCS Team! BTW, if you purchase Cryptosuite, you can join some of the wilders gang on Pilli's Cryptosuite Chat server!

IP: 81.105.28.14
    Port: 5096
    Password: pc2

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Experiencing the joy and direct live support even rather often! Heya meet the guys and gals (i'm working now, so not there this moment) live in the Pilli Chat! Your hostmaster Pilli!

4. dog

dog Guest

Purchased CryptoSuite ... just waiting for the reg key ... it doesn't take me long to see what I like ... I hope I get the reg key today ... but I'm not sure what, Aussie time is compared to 545 Am Eastern ... BTW, unfortunately, I not much into chat ... but in any case, I'll check it out, and see what's up!!!

Thanks Again, DiamondCS :D

Two thumbs up!

Steve - aka - the dog *puppy*

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Yep, Chat server is still going strong 1753 hours since 12/12/03 :)
    Server IP: 81.105.28.14 Port: 5096 PassWord: pc2

6. dog

dog Guest

For the Newbies, out there ... I guess I fall somewhere between an advanced user and a novice user ... and speaking from this experience ... it really can't get any easier to set up and configure this software ... Process Guard automatically setups and protects default apps ... simply add your AV, Firewall and anti-spyware apps to the protected apps list and your good to go!!!

Worm Guard 3 & Port Explorer require no input ... and TDS 3 close to the same (just add & configure it as you wish) ... There all user friendly ... and pretty much idiot proof ...

Much Thanks to the programming Genuises (Gods) at DiamondCS ...

Thanks sincerely;

Steve :cool:

I think I'm on somekind of security high!!! -lol

7. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Dog

Welcome to the DCS family. Your right it is all great software. One tip about Wormguard to save you some time. I always consider it set and forget, and it really is, but when you install or upgrade new software, remove it's protection, and do your install/upgrade and then re-enable the protection. Some upgrades like zone alarm don't install with it on.

Pete

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Nice tip Peter, for several individual XP systems that can be; on my system i have no need to close it.
    Aussie - Perth time? think GMT +8 so half a day ahead on you.
    But also with the eval version you can connect to the hosts to see how it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.