Thanks Acronis for your support !

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by _Ralph_, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Ralph_

_Ralph_ Registered Member

I have had some problems with ATI 11 and wrote to Acronis support ; to my surprise , I received a prompt response and resolution of my problems . Now this is super service ! Thanks to Acronis and in particular , Stan Rybakov . Kudos to Acronis . I had some negative opinions of Acronis in the past but no more .

2. oldtimercurt

oldtimercurt Registered Member

Glad you're happy with the support. How about filling us in what the problem was and how Acronis helped fixed it. In other words--share the wealth!
    OTC

3. _Ralph_

_Ralph_ Registered Member

There were errors when trying to backup to my D partition . Apparently due to corrupt file system on C . Fixed by using Windows Boot disk and running chkdsk repair . In a nut shell ;)

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello _Ralph_,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

5. dougaross

dougaross Registered Member

I'm glad somebody is happy with tech support becasue they keep asking me is I'm happy with the resolution to my problem - they keep asking me to do things but have not offered a solution. #1487400 opened in May.

6. Pinga

Pinga Registered Member

A noteworthy exception indeed!

7. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

I have to say that I have had excellent support from Acronis, I had a problem that was difficult to resolve, When I restored a Vista image it took 6-8 minutes for vista to startup.
    I could not find a fix, after some suggestions from support that did not work there was only 1 possible fix left to try, and that was to make the images from the Recovery CD rather from in Vista, and that worked.

thanks support.

8. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dougaross,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Thank you for the screenshots provided in your e-mail. Could you please clarify if the computer name specified in the respective field of Acronis True Image WinPopup settings is the name of the computer Acronis True Image is installed on? If so, please try using "localhost" (without quotes) instead of computer name.
    If it's a different computer, please make sure the Messenger service is set to "automatic" there as well. Please also try using IP address of the computer instead of the name. You can find the IP address by running "ipconfig" command from the Windows command console (Start -> Run -> cmd).

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.