"Thank You"

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by Paul Wilders, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Produced by Jooske on the only Australian Text-to-speech engine at www.appen.com.au/demo.asp for DiamondCS Port Explorer.

The spoken text is:

"Congratulations! You have just successfully installed Port
    Explorer, the most comprehensive port mapping and netstat utility of Diamond computer systems"

since we usually don't allow wav files being uploaded, I'm just the messenger here. Jooske will handle this thread from now on - Forum Admin

Attached Files:

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thank you Paul!
    The vision is this: we love so much the friendly greetings in TDS, so why not a nice voice for Port Explorer too?
    Only this one sounds via any of the computer sound systems you might have installed, no need for anything special, just click the thing, which will download on your system, it's only 37kb.
    Now we have in Aussie this nice "congratulations" for our PE. Mind, it's the only Aussie TTS engine i'm aware of and thus it is so very suitable for this wonderful Aussie program! She sounds kind of cute.
    Hope you like it!

3. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

that is great Jooske! lol The word "comprehensive" was a bit of a mouthful for the engine eh?

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I might have made a typo in it when feeding the engine, never know :)
    Really nice to make your sound files there, all kinds of accents available.
    I save them on HD, and in the windows basic sound system (or any other we have installed) transform it to kind of mp3 making it much smaller.
    Such wave files you could use in TDS SS3 scripts, among others.

This one really belongs to our most beloved software, and once used to the friendly voice commentaries from TDS, think PE is even more complete with this :)
    Unique it is, for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.