Thank you

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Clanger, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clanger

Clanger Registered Member

I don't know if anyone takes the time to say thank you. This is the best forum for help and advice and, you have helped me on more than one occasion. The help you give is clear and easy to understand.

So basically I am just saying a great big thank you for all your time and patience. :D

2. Pretender

Pretender Registered Member

Lot of good people here. I'm sure everyone is thinking, "You're quite Welcome" or something similar. :)

3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

I could not have said it better!!!
    It is the group as a whole, not any individual, that makes Wilders great!!

Regards,
    Kent

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

You know, the big Thank You is for all as all contribute to this forum: people who post their questions and people who answer. As our systems and internet as a whole are getting more complicated, all realise we all have been there where others are struggling this moment or it can be tomorrow for ourselves. So in general there is tried to have the postings informative, educative, where possible mentioning sources and links for further reading, etc.
    There is lots of maintenance in moving subjects to the proper places so they can be found back.
    It's the big respect for each other, our systems, and keeping internet a nice and safe experience.
    Many developers know the way here too, to communicate immediately with possible users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.