Test TI9.0 build 2259 - backup folders & files

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Little Pete, Sep 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Pete

Little Pete Registered Member

Hi,

Still too much problems:

• Starting a task for an incrmentel folder backup (the task completed successful the first time to create a full backup) for the second time results in an application error when nothing has changed to the source. If I add a file in the sourcefolder, the second run of the task succeeds. This means you can never schedule such tasks becouse you never know if the source has been changed or not.
    • I also receive an application error when there are no new files in the source but only changes (ex. increased file size). I tried to backup (incremental) my outlook .pst file.
    • If I define a differential backup task, finish the wizard, and edit the task again, the task is changed to incremental (was already a bug in the previous build).
    • If I start the check proces manually for a folder backup, and try to cancel the proces, the cancel button gets disabled, but the proces continues. With images it works fine.
    • If I add one file (a jpeg) to a folder and start the next incremental backup, the backup (177KB) is bigger than the file (136KB). Compression was normal by default.
    • When defining a task (inc. backup), selecting a folder and after that unselect some subfolders, finish the wizard and edit the task again, all the subfolders seem to be selected again. Selecting from the bottom to the top and just selecting the needed subfolders gives a good result if I edit the task again.
    • When I define a before process command, this results in with error code 1 in the log. When I edit the task again the command seems to be disappeared but the task keeps resulting in the same error.

Will be continued,

Pete

2. Snoggi

Snoggi Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.