Temporary Username and Password

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by oswaldo, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oswaldo

oswaldo Registered Member

Hi guys,

I've had nod32 for around 2 months now and always worked fine up until a around 10 days ago when it wouldn't recognise my username and password. I emailed nod32 Australia support and they sent me back an email saying it was only a temporary UN and PW and that it had expired on the 30th of November.

That was it! They didn't actually tell me how to get a new one and how to fix the problem, they just directed me to this website but i couldn't seem to find the right thread where this has been answered before so i am asking anyone for help with this probably basic issue!!!

2. chmiller

chmiller Registered Member

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but have you purchased NOD? If so did you copy and paste your user name and pwd into the appropriate place? We need a bit more information in order to know what help to give.

3. oswaldo

Sorry i should add all the info.

Yes i have purchased nod, i copied and pasted the password i was given in an email and it was working fine.

I went to the part of the site where if you forgot your password, you could type in your email that you registered with and it would send you your password and username but its been 2 days and it still has not sent me anything.

4. Norton360

Norton360 Registered Member

Did you share your login username/password with more people? When the same registration details are used by several users at the same time ESET servers block it due to abuse.

Hope you can solve your problem.

5. oswaldo

No i haven't shared the UN and PW. Do eset send you another password after you have registered?

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The form does not work for clients from Australia. If you forgot your username and password, please contact the Australian distributor or reseller you purchased NOD32 from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.