"Technical Support"

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Buddel, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddel

Buddel Guest

I asked a few questions and send them to the so-called Technical Support ( http://www.nod32.com/support/supreq_new.htm ):

To obtain high quality and speedy Technical Support Response, please fill in the following information into the form and click the "Submit" button (the fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory)...

Does anybody know what's meant by "speedy" here? How long do customers usually have to wait for a reply?

2. Buddel

Buddel Guest

Anyone? o_O

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Buddel,

I'm not going to define "speedy" - there's no custom standard for that one.

Apart from that, the time it takes to receive a response most probably depends on:

- the nature of the questions being asked; some are easy to answer, some aren't;

- the (re-)seller and consequently the time zones, which are very different since they are scattered all over the world.

regards.

paul

4. Buddel

Buddel Guest

Thank you very much for your reply. I would just like to find out how long it takes on average to get a reply from Eset's Technical Support. I sent them my questions more than one week ago, but they haven't answered them yet. When I ask questions on other AV forums, I usually get a detailed answer within a couple of hours.

Maybe they are quite busy at the moment but, nevertheless, I wouldn't call it "speedy" to keep customers waiting for more than one week. Perhaps it helps to send them a "gentle reminder". ;)

5. Paul Wilders

My pleasure ;)

As stated above:

the nature of the questions being asked; some are easy to answer, some aren't

remains an essential factor.

...as is the case overall over here. Depending on the nature and complexity from questions asked, all software support forums are at times unable to answer to questions rightaway. This forum is no exception to the rule ;)

Frankly, I've nothing to add to what I've stated in this reply.

By all means - for sure it would do no harm ;)

regards.

paul

6. Buddel

Buddel Guest

7. Paul Wilders

Buddel,

No software vendor will benefit from "getting rid" of a customer - I'm pretty sure that goes for Eset as well ;)

regards.

paul

8. Buddel

Buddel Guest

I don't want to comment on this statement, but I do hope you are right.

Thread can be closed now. :D

9. Paul Wilders

Buddel,

I do agree ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.