Technical Support Part 2

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Buddel, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddel

Buddel Guest

You may have noticed that I have not always been satisfied with Eset's support.

BUT: I sent a couple of questions to Eset's Technical Support team the other day. It took them some time to answer my questions, but I must say I got very detailed and professional answers from them.

Let's hope this was no exception to the rule. I'm quite confident that Eset will do their best to improve their customer support. Perhaps it will soon be possible for Eset to deal with customers' questions more thoroughly on their Official NOD32 Forum, too.

Thanks a lot guys and gals. :)

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi Buddel,

last days have been pretty busy for us here at support. However, we're doing our best to respond our customers in as short time as possible.

Also I'd like to point out that it's not always our fault that you don't get a response. Sometimes some messages are returned as undelivered because the client had his mailbox full or specified an incorrect address in the request. That's why it is important to specify the phone number as well in case of inquiries needing immediate response.

3. Buddel

Buddel Guest

Yeah, I know.

Well, this has not always been the case recently. However, I'm quite confident that customer support on this official Eset forum will soon improve considerably.

I agree, but I'm not only talking about email support. I'm also - and primarily - talking about the support you get on this forum, on this official forum.

It would be far easier for Eset's customers if their questions were dealtwith thoroughly right here on this forum. Of course, some questions are answered within a few hours, but others remain unanswered or you get more or less elusive answers to your questions. What I'm trying to say is that the support of this official forum should be improved. Anyway, I'm aware of the fact that you are doing your utmost to satisfy your customers, so I hope you will do your best to improve customer support on this forum, too. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.