Technical help phone # for Acronis??

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jhamill, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhamill

jhamill Registered Member

I am a registered owner of both Acronis TI and Acronis Disk Director I need a telephone number, not handled by an answering machine, for Acronis technical support. Please e-mail me (privately) the number, even if it is for paid phone support. I have attempted to use this forum to get answers to my "space map corrupted" problem" , but I need a more hands-on effort.
    Thanks,
    Jim Hamill.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jim,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please send me a PM with your maintenance or per-incident support serial number? If you haven't purchased the phone support please contact our Sales Team concerning purchasing it via e-mail sales@acronis.com. Please note that most of the technical problems are much easier to resolve through e-mail, because the process usually includes some instructions how to obtain certain files, create logs, etc.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. jhamill

Thanks for the quick response. I can't give you a maintenance support number, because I do not have such a number. I am attempting to get such a number, but I still need a phone number for Acronis. Why is it impossible for me to talk to someone, not an answering machine. What is the number!
    Regards,
    Jim Hamill.

4. Acronis Support

Hello Jim,

We regret to inform you that we do not provide free phone support. You may purchase maintenance or per-incident phone support and you will be given a number you may call. Also you may send a letter with the description of the problem to support@acronis.com or describe your problem here and you will certainly be answered whatever way you choose.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. jhamill

AAARGGH! IIya, I am not looking FREE telephone support. I have tried using the forum for its free support. But I have a case that requires a knowledgeable Acronis support person who can provide immediate responses. I have said that I am willing to pay for such support, but I need a number to call in order to obtain a per-incident support number. What is that number.
    Regards,
    Jim Hamill.

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Have you attempted the below procedure ?

Acronis Customer Support

7. jhamill

G'day Bubba:
    I explored the link you sent to me, but nowhere in that page do I find a telephone number for Acronis itself, nor for Acronis Support. The only number listed is for FAX support for registered users. I do not want to talk to a FAX machine. I don't want to send a faxed question to Acronis. I do not want to submit any more additional Acronis system reports via the forums.
    I do not want your direct office phone number. I simply want a telephone number from which I can obtain a per-incident support number, even if I have to pay for that support.
    What's so hard about this repeated request?.

If there is no such number, tell me. If you want to keep it private, send me a personal email, and let me know that way.

Regards,
    Jim Hamill.

8. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Well....I probably need to back out of this one Jim and let the Acronis folks assist you further....but....did you actually read the quote in my post concerning e-mailing Acronis to receive phone support.

What's so hard about that repeated suggestion....the same suggestion made by Ilya in post # 2 above :doubt:

9. jhamill

Bubba and Iiya:
    Thanks for the various replies today, which made it abundantly clear that there is NO phone number that I can use to call Acronis, period.
    Instead, I have to E-MAIL Acronis to ask for such support. Today, I found myself not in a position from which I could NOT e-mail Acronis. I just wanted to setup, (by phone) a per-incident request basis, get a number, establish price, and get the billing details out of the way. That was why I kept asking for a phone number.
    Regards,
    Jim Hamill.

10. Acronis Support

Hello Jim,

If you send your request to sales@acronis.com you will be given all the necessary information (including phone number, prices, etc.) about how to purchase per-incident phone support. However, I would like to inform you that e-mails are more efficient way to solve the problem because it may require additional information, files, etc. Have you tried to write to support@acronis.com? If so what was your Acronis request # sent to you in autoreply to your first letter?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.