TDS/Wormguard 4

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Some guy, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some guy

Some guy Guest

I don't think TDS or Wormguard4 will be out anytime soon. It was promised a year and a half ago. I think thats why no one wants to give an ETA, because it will probably be until 2005 until anything is released.

2. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Maybe it will released on my birthday, would be a nice birthday present! ;)

I'm a lucky guy because my birthday is "flexible" just like the release of TDS4... :cool:

Ciao,

Smokey

Attached Files:

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

If there had been releases in the meantime the whole world might have been temporary silenced, but it would have asked for new releases still, as there is so much new functionallity you're already using released in the meantime in the new programs and tools belonging to the new TDS-4/WG-4 families, only not named TDS-4.
    So keep to a self chosen ETA in future time for a product with the name TDS-4 on it and see if your crystal ball was right. As you've seen in the many discussion threads here and in the TDS private forum (you are registered and have entrance there, have you?) nobody is speculating about a date anymore.

4. Jason_DiamondCS

Jason_DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

As has been said previously, TDS4 will be released in 2004.

-Jason-

5. Moore

Moore Registered Member

please dont kill me , but maybe you guys should change this ^ :D , take as much time as you need , im sure TDS-4 will blow everyone away..!! :cool:

6. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Thats the problem - too many things to do, even making small changes on one of the many websites means theres less of something ELSE being done. But thanks, will change this

We've already released the single most powerful anti trojan utility EVER this year, Process Guard. And its cheap enough to have too ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.