TDS wishlist

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by hojtsy, Dec 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hojtsy

hojtsy Registered Member

Hi,

Some small changes which I would like to see in the next version of TDS:
    - Please make Autostart viewer, and the main window resizable and scrollable with standard methods, namely a grip in the corner and a scroll bar. The autostart viewer actually hides the important part of some of my autostart entries outside of the window. The window is simply too small, and is not even scrollable. I have to use a different software for viewing the autostart entries. Not really professional.
    - The tray icon seems to be a jumble of pixels. Could you choose a cleaner one?
    - Please use my default browser, or a configurable browser to open http pages from the TDS help menu. I don't want to see iexplorer.
    - Any chance to include several more functions in the right click menu of the tray icon?

I didn't find any more suitable place for positing these wishes, please tell me if there is.

br,
    hojtsy

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hello & welcome Hojtsy,

Thanks for your thoughts on improvements to be added to TDS4. :)

Development of TDS4 is well underway & the DCS team always try to accommodate users requirements.

I am sure they will take your "Wishlist" into account.

Thanks & the season's greetings to you - Pilli :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.