TDS Scripting

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Yeah, I have the same thing on mine in the respect that the sign on audio works but msagent-reliant ss3 scripts do not BUT

on mine, if you type the speak command in the commandline of the TDS Console I get a response.

Just to make sure can you type in your console command-line

speak "Hello Blaze!"

and afterward type in

msgbox "Hello Blaze!"

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:)just tryed both in tds comand line box then hit enter nothing happend

3. Dan Perez

Okay this is a MAJOR stretch so don't change anything but look in your registry for the following key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.ss3\OpenWithList

You will likely have multiple entries there but first on my list is tds-3.exe

Do you see it in your registry?

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

I hate to say this :eek: but ME really is not a good OS and has many foibles. I doubt it is TDS but "artifacts" of a very weak OS. Please either downgrade to 98SE or upgrade to W2K / XP, sorry but ME problems are worse than chasing rainbows. Blazey believe me martyrdom is for saints! :eek:
    Sorry if this is a cynical post but some things beyond being a mere mortal & are not worth the trouble :D

5. Dan Perez

Yeah, I completely agree with that assessment of the ME phenomenon. The previous company I worked with absolutely refused to support Windows ME for its clients it was/is that bad. Blaze, if you CAN change your OS to something else I definitely would.

6. Mr.Blaze

will im not one hundred percent sure how to do that.

Let see i went to start click on run type in regedit.

then i click on find tab and selected match exact phrase

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.ss3\OpenWithList

and literly nothing showed up you think the key is missing?

7. Dan Perez

well it may not apply since your OS is completely different. It was a shot in the dark anyway :)

8. Mr.Blaze

will there is some good news out of this my ms agents work and talk normaly.

so i know i can run them i know mash will run mash scripts

hey my tds folder is name michale

remember when you first install tds it tells tou to put it in or name it something difrent other then tds.

will mine is in c: michale folder you think that might be the problem

9. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Could be! The path associations that are different than normal may be the reason that the .ss3 script cannot find the agent.
    Blazey your "road map" maybe confusing the issue. Not sure where the paths may need changing as yet .... :D
    I s michale male or female? - This may have a great bearing on the issues we are discussing :p

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Pity you kept me thinking all those weeks you were now on XP.
    For the screenshot i wished you had pressed the "More Info" where the version number of the agentsvr is.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\ss3\OpenWithList
    is my key in the ME.

For the rest i'm in the dark.
    You installed TDS over the excisting version, and TDS doesn't overwrite existing files, unfortunately, even if they are wrong, damaged, older.
    So the only way would be completely uninstall the whole TDS, but keep the keyfile and the scripts folder somewhere safe. I did write this before, btw.

I'm not sure about the current situation what works and what does not.

The msagent work on website,
    do they from the email scripts i sent you recently?
    the clippit test email for XP, which for me runs fine on win98se too. It's the same i posted as testagent in the private forum.
    Try both versions.
    For the email in OE make sure you read the emails in internet zone
    For your firewall allow animations and allow java and activeX
    In IE set in the internet zone the ActiveX all on "prompt"

As you could the other day run the VBS scripts from your desktop and from the TDS console --the other day you could, so why not now??-- the vbs part should be ok, no blocks anymore since you finally got rid of that norton script blocker.

do you or do you have not have speech in TDS when you type the things Dan said and the friendly greetings?
    If not, get again the runtimes from the sapi4 and run them to install (they ship with TDS too, spchapi.exe)
    Make sure you disable the sapi5 which might have come with word 2003 if that has that one if the TDS does not speak with Word 2003 up.
    Your msagents work so you must have the VB6
    I asked you many posts ago to look at the required files; as you don't run XP it could serve you to look for the OCX files, and i asked you SEVERAL times to visit the DCS forum in the SS3 scripting area, where people with equal problems were helped out by just simply let us know about missing required system files, like
    msscript.oca
    msscript.ocx
    vbscript.dll
    I have been a lot online but haven't seen you there a single time for weeks! You know very well i can't post here the exact threads to that area but go there and read how other people's problems also on ME were solved, including your own in former occasions.

11. Mr.Blaze

Ouch im so sorry jooske i didnt mean to upset you or frustrate you

I hope you didnt get any grey hairs from me stressing you out.

Ok after reading your post i got of my lazy newb a$$ and gather all the info i could on my pc and software

By doing this i found alot about my pc and some stuff i was mistaken on.

Pleas remember im not as puter saby as you guys and at one time you guys didnt even know what a modem was.

that being said lol remember im at that state so pity me dont throw stuffs at me lol.

im sure by now many are frustrated pulling hair and munching on there nails lol.

so lets first start with the info you asked for.

1.HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\ss3\OpenWithList
    I went to start then went to run ,typed in regedit click ok.
    Went to tab edit click there

hit find keys ,values,data all boxes checked,then check box match this whole phrease
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\ss3\OpenWithList

nothing in regedit found this key when its search was completed

I did another search only with this in the search tab of regedit OpenWithList and found many keys that say value not set.

2.now lets look for those files
    msscript.oca file not found in search
    msscript.ocx file not found in search
    VBSCRIPT.DLL found in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM
    VBSCRIPT.DLL found in C:\Program Files\Juno\bin

3 yes i do have speech in tds on tds default greeting

4. i can create vbs scripts but not run them in tds nor load them very strange.

5.All test scripts that you and dan with things such as mesage box hello blaze work
    messages that include speech as well you have seen an error message that i have posted.

6 i can excute scripts on my desktop like the small test files only from my desktop
    i can not how ever run or load from tds comand line nothing happens.

7.locate a SAPI.DLL - SAPI 5 in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech and another in
    SAPI 5 - SAPI C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\1033
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\SAPISVR.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\SAPI.CPL
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\SAPI.DLL

i did find a spchapi in tds folder Win32 Cabinet Self-Extractor

I look in software packages i guess i have windows word 2002 not 2003 like i thought i had
    but SAPI v5 seems to be installed in my pc.

i included further info on my pc all that i could come up with.

pleas be pathient with me as i have no clue what i should be doing but i hope some of this helps

Model: Gate way ESSENTIAL 700C
    Intel Celeron, 700 MHz
    66MHz external bus

BIOS
    American Megatrends Inc. 0AAVIP01 07/17/2000

Memory
    Upgrade
    192MB physical
    46% free resources
    2 memory slots, 0 free (128+64)

Video
    Upgrade
    Graphics Adapter: Intel(R) 82810E Graphics Controller
    Screen Area/Colors: 1024x768 pixels, 65,536 colors
    Monitor: Gateway LE500

Drives
    Upgrade
    C:\ (FAT32) 19083MB total, 8006MB free
    (Scanned 6/29/2003, Defragged 6/27/2003)
    D:\ CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD Drive
    E:\ CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD Drive
    F:\ CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD Drive

Network and Modem
    Upgrade
    (net) Microsoft Dial-Up Adapter
    (net) Dial-Up Adapter #2 (VPN Support)
    (net) Microsoft Virtual Private Networking Adapter
    (hsfmodemwdm) Gateway PCI Modem Enumerator
    (modem) Gateway 56K AC-Link Voice Modem

Operating System
    Upgrade
    Windows Me (Windows Me 4.90.3000 )
    Original setup date: 9/29/2000
    DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0900
    Swap file managed by Windows
    File cache: Max 524288KB

Browser
    MSIE 5.5; Win 9x 4.90
    Proxy: No proxy set
    HTTP level: direct 1.1, proxy 1.0
    Scripting version: 5.6.0.8515

Logfile of HijackThis v1.95.0
    Scan saved at 7:04:20 PM, on 6/30/2003
    Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v5.50 SP1 (5.50.4522.1800)

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON CLEANSWEEP\CSINJECT.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED\SYMTRAY.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYMANTEC\NORTON GHOST 2003\GHOSTSTARTSERVICE.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON UTILITIES\NPROTECT.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL\NISSERV.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\ROXIO\GOBACK\GBPOLL.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL\NISUM.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RESTORE\STMGR.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL\SYMPROXYSVC.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\MICROSOFT SHARED\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTRAY.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\HIDSERV.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SK9910DM.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WMIEXE.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\DLA\TFSWCTRL.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON ANTIVIRUS\NAVAPW32.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL\IAMAPP.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\CTFMON.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\ROXIO\GOBACK\GBTRAY.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\ZONE LABS\ZONEALARM\ZAPRO.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ZONELABS\VSMON.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RNAAPP.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\TAPISRV.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\JUNO\BIN\JUNO.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\NOTEPAD.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE
    C:\MY DOCUMENTS\NEW PROGRAMS\HIJACKTHIS\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 5.0\READER\ACTIVEX\ACROIEHELPER.OCX
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4401FDC3-7996-4774-8D2B-C1AE9CD6CC25} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\E-BOOK SYSTEMS\FLIPALBUM 5 PRO\FPLAUNCH.DLL
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0000CC75-ACF3-4cac-A0A9-DD3868E06852} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\DAP\DAPBHO.DLL
    O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
    O3 - Toolbar: DAP Bar - {62999427-33FC-4baf-9C9C-BCE6BD127F08} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\DAP\DAPIEBAR.DLL
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanRegistry] C:\WINDOWS\scanregw.exe /autorun
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\taskmon.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Hidserv] Hidserv.exe run
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Hot Key Kbd 9910 Daemon] SK9910DM.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NAV Agent] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NAVAPW32.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NPROTECT] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\nprotect.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iamapp] C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\IAMAPP.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [*StateMgr] C:\WINDOWS\System\Restore\StateMgr.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [CSINJECT.EXE] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton CleanSweep\CSINJECT.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SymTray - Norton SystemWorks] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymTray.exe "Norton SystemWorks"
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [GhostStartService] C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYMANTEC\NORTON GHOST 2003\GHOSTSTARTSERVICE.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [NPROTECT] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\nprotect.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [nisserv] C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\NISSERV.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [GoBack Polling Service] C:\Program Files\Roxio\GoBack\GBPoll.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] ctfmon.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: GoBack.lnk = C:\Program Files\Roxio\GoBack\GBTray.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &NeoTrace It! - C:\Program Files\NeoTracePro\NTXcontext.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Sothink SWF Decompiler - C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink Glanda\InternetExplorer.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Go!Zilla - file://C:\PROGRAM FILES\GO!ZILLA\download-with-gozilla.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Check Spelling - res://C:\PROGRAM FILES\IESPELL\IESPELL.DLL/SPELLCHECK.HTM
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &ieSpell Options - res://C:\PROGRAM FILES\IESPELL\IESPELL.DLL/SPELLOPTION.HTM
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - C:\PROGRA~1\DAP\dapextie.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download &all with DAP - C:\PROGRA~1\DAP\dapextie2.htm
    O9 - Extra button: Real.com (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: MSN Messenger Service (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: AIM (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Sothink SWF Decompiler (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sothink SWF Decompiler (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: ieSpell (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ieSpell (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ieSpell Options (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Run DAP (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: NeoTrace It! (HKCU)
    O16 - DPF: {9F1C11AA-197B-4942-BA54-47A8489BB47F} (Update Class) - http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/CAB/x86/ansi/iuctl.CAB?37765.6594212963
    O16 - DPF: {597C45C2-2D39-11D5-8D53-0050048383FE} (OPUCatalog Class) - http://office.microsoft.com/productupdates/content/opuc.cab
    O16 - DPF: {EE5CA45C-BFAC-48E6-BE6C-3C607620FF43} (IMViewerControl Class) - http://companion.logitech.com/companion/logitech/ver1.3.1.2083/bin/imvid.cab
    O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
    O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} (Shockwave ActiveX Control) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/swdir.cab
    O16 - DPF: {C62DFDC7-2EEC-4C2C-827A-BC0BFB4260B3} (IMViewerControl Class) - http://companion.logitech.com/companion/logitech/ver1.4.0.1071/bin/imvid.cab
    O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (sys Class) - http://support.gateway.com/support/profiler/PCPitStop.CAB

Installation History
    Keep track of what you've installed from Windows Update.

You have not installed any updates.

Installation History
    Keep track of what you've installed from Windows Update. To sort by status, date, description, or source, click the column headers.

Note The items listed on this page reflect only the actions you've performed on Windows Update. If you have subsequently restored your computer, or reinstalled or uninstalled programs, some items listed here might no longer be installed on your computer.

Status Date Description Source

Successful Sunday, June 22, 2003 Internet Explorer Navigation Sound Update
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Sunday, June 01, 2003 Security Update, April 2, 2001
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Sunday, June 01, 2003 Security Update, February 13, 2002 (MSXML 3.0)
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Intel Corporation Display Driver Released on July 11 2001 Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Windows Movie Maker Update
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 DirectX 9.0a End-User Runtime
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 812709: Security Update (Windows Me) Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 811630: Critical Update (Windows Me) Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Windows Share Level Password Update
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Security Update, April 2, 2001
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Security Update, December 17, 2001
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Security Update, February 14, 2002 (Internet Explorer 5.5)
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Q320920: Security Update (Windows Media Player 6.4)
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Q320920: Security Update (Windows Media Player 7.1)
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Q323255: Security Update (Windows Me)
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Q323172: Security Update (Windows Me)
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Q329115: Security Update (Windows Me)
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Q329048: Security Update
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 Q329414: Security Update (MDAC 2.5)
    Read more... Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 814078: Security Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.5, Windows 98, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows NT 4.0) Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 816093: Security Update Microsoft Virtual Machine (Microsoft VM) Web site
    Successful Saturday, May 24, 2003 817787: Security Update Windows Media Player 7.1 Web site

12. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi Blaze,

I can't answer the SS3 problems you are having, but here is a little explanation of how to get to the keys they were asking about in REGEDIT.

When you run regedit and are looking for a specific key or area in the registry, you need to step your way into it. Starting at the top, you hit the (+) plus-sign next to the first segment of the key you are looking for...

Since you want to look at this key:

Take the first part "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" and hit the plus sign to expand that one. Then scroll down to the second part of the key "Software" and hit that plus sign... Keep opening each section - one part at a time - until you've finally worked your way all the way to the last part - "OpenWithList".

I hope this helps to explain it so you can get to the key they mentioned, where you'll find some possibly important value.

Attached Files:

13. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

Hey Blaze,
    Do I understand that you want to execute .vbs scripts in TDS ??
    If that is the case, it wont work .vbs for Microsoft Scripting Host and ss3 for TDS

14. Mr.Blaze

:Dyeah thank you so much low water i found it lots of stuffs

there is
    a IEXPLORE.EXE
    b SS3EDIT.EXE
    c TDS-3.EXE
    d MASH.EXE
    mrulist

15. Dan Perez

Hi Dolf,

Actually, in the attempt to isolate possible problem-points we first ran a simple vbs script within windows and when we found that worked Jooske came up with an SS3 analogue to try which did not work within TDS.

@ Blaze, have you tried looking through those threads at the DCS private forum that Jooske mentioned to see if anything rings a bell?

16. Mr.Blaze

:oops:nope it al high end stuffs lots of cal tech talk there i usealy get lost

that and will im not sure if i can log in i had to wipe my hd a few times and not sure what my pass word is or

ahhhhhhh i just thought id be able to get help here

im comfy here but if i absoulutly have to ill go i honestly dot thhink it help it would just confuse me i know my limits it not a bad thing

17. Dan Perez

lol Cal Tech stuff huh? lol

We are more than happy to continue helping you here but I noticed some rather long and detailed posts that Jooske made there and to have to repeat that stuff here would be a pain (not to mention that some things are only supposed to be discussed in the Private Forum). I'm sure they can refresh your password there if you want. But only if you want :)

Anyways, we will continue to help here, its just I am starting to run out of ideas :oops:

I'm going to try to see if I can find any other ideas and when I do I will post it here

:cool:

18. Mr.Blaze

me to lol i tryed i really did just to much for every one elses pc it not a bad thing its just my pc cause its all tricked out with security

19. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Some hundred postings ago i asked you to look for file versions or missing files.
    I just PM-ed your login in the DCS forum and emailed you the two missing files you mentioned.

Make sure as you have SAPI5 --which must have come with word 2002 and belongs NORMALLY to XP, not to other systems--- to look in the other thread i linked to in this forum some twohundred postings ago how to close the SAPI5 the moments you need to use SAPI4.
    You seem to have succeeded as you had the Peedy on your screen with sound effects and speech.
    It's now no problem i guess which AgentControl version you have, but i am interested to know if the Word 2002 has given you a new version to play with the Word 2002 Office characters or not. As ORIGINALLY the Office characters have no speech included.
    See the TestAgent.TXT (to be used as HTML) in the forum which i sent you as an email too.
    I want to know if both versions work for you (i asked 50 postings ago the same)
    I'll have to try the testpages at MS to see if it all still works for other systems too overthere, as i had all time big problems with the Peedy Pizza Ordering test (my favorite, btw and yes, it is possible to build such a thing in TDS but it takes time to solve the tech problems)

If you still don't get that HKEY : i couldn't find it either at first and went all on top of the Registry and above that did a search for SS3 which is there many times in every HKEY, till i found the key mentioned here.
    My scripts won't work as they ask for the path
    TDS-3\Scripts\CokeMachine and since you don't use TDS-3 at all some 40 postings ago i asked you to create a folder with that name and path to store my stuff there and play it from TDS.

If it all still doesn't work and the HKEY really isn't there i can only advice to completely uninstall the whole TDS and reinstall the fresh download and copy back the scripts folder and keyfile -- you might like to try a default install where you only replace DCS with Micheal so several TDS-3 functions know where to look for them.
    As long as the name TDS-3 is in the path to see if that is part of your problem.

20. Mr.Blaze

:Dyup i have some new charcters that came with microsoft word 2002 i think or i never used them befor they seem to be more active like little kids playing on my desktop

21. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

But does SS3 now work for you?

Noticed you don't have the CokeMachine script in your Scripts folder.
    Make sure you have a path
    TDS-3\Scripts\CokeMachine
    In there unzip the CokeMachine.SS3 i just emailed you.
    From TDS start with the LoadMe.ss3 and brace yourself for a few moments of entertainment with music and images and voice and Genie, including the voice commanded Help.exe to open your TDS-3 HELPFILE and lots more, joke machine, jukebox, etc etc etc
    As explained many times in the Private forum, make a copy of the Help.Exe and open that in your MASH
    You'll have to edit the voice commanded paths to your situation and the forum and you might like to add this forum here.
    Save the ting and try to run it standalone. If all works fine try if it still works ok if you replace the original helper.exe with this new one before you eventually delete that.

22. Mr.Blaze

_-_-_---------- :-* :eek:

_---_---_--- :-* :eek: THANK YOU JOOSKEY YOU FIXED IT HUGGGGGGGGGGGGG SMOOOOCHEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

23. Mr.Blaze

:D this is so cool

24. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

That's great, congratulations!
    I see the image is not used, your G4girl.jpg needs to be in the same folder.
    Now a screenshot of the little Hello msgbox test as ss3 script please.

Was this after a new install of TDS-3 too?
    Or was it just putting in those missing msscript files?
    Did the SS3 scripts icons change now too?

I saw somebody asking for the SS3editor.exe after the new TDS-3 install so you might like to keep that file apart too to put back after the reinstall. (just in case)
    You do know you have to grab the script examples as a separate zip from the TDS downloadpage, do you? As i didn't see your examples in the screenshot.

I wait with making a rough scripting instruction --which should be in the DCS private forum anyway-- which would only include "how to get it working"
    and an "how to get msagent running on your system (available at the MS pages) with speech and from TDS-3"
    Also because we're close at TDS-4.

Glad you have it all working again, in time to have Genie sing you a birthdaysong. There's one included in the CokeMachine script.
    If you there in the helper.exe press scroll lock you can give voice commands, ask him to tell you the time, etc.

With your MASH you might like to create something (start small), save in VBS format, copy the whole source and paste it in the SS3 editor and save with SS3 extension, load it in TDS and see if it plays.
    The voice commandpart not yet, that's why in the CokeMachine i used a SS3 script to call the EXE
    It might give errors, as TDS calls the agents commants different, so look in your Blaze script how it was done to correct some.

25. Mr.Blaze

jooskey got sexy voice lol awsome scripts good jokes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.