TDS not shuting down

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by tonyjl, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonyjl

tonyjl Registered Member

Hi peeps,I've just started having probs when turning off my comp (laptop running WinXP),TDS doesn't always shut down and have i have to do the old "End Now" thing. It doesn't always do this,but it's often enough to be a pain. I'm not sure what where to start for locateing the problem... any suggestions o_O

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

how do you have your tds set up does it do a bunch of scans did you config it

give us your set up

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

4. tonyjl

tonyjl Registered Member

Hi guys,thanks for replying,the link that JOOSKE suplied isn't the same thing,i can manually shut it down,but it won't shutdown with windows when i turn my comp off.Mr Blaze,TDS Is configured,it doesn't do any startup scans(takes too long to bootup),but i do a full system scan every couple of days.

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I would have TDS start up with windows but start it up manually after that so it has all space to check and scan all the startup scans there are. You would miss the exec ptotection from the fery first moment, but on the other hand you'll see that only a short while later with the scans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.