TDS and ProcessGuard together

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by richardw2, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richardw2

richardw2 Guest

I just would like to know if TDS and ProceessGuard interact with one another when both are running on the same system.

I have noticed that when both are active it is TDS that appears to block the execution of unauthorized programs such as Steve Gibson's Leaktest, not ProcessGuard.

Is any special configuration necessary to enable both programs to work at the same time?

Thanks

2. TylerGred

TylerGred Registered Member

I run both programs on my computer and have not had any problems with it... *knock on wood*

All I can say is run PG on learning mode for your first day or so, so it will pick up the habits of your most used programs. I ran scans of comp using Adaware, SpyBot, Nod32, TGS, and MS Anti-Spyware while in learning mode too. Just incase it tries to block something when you secure PG (although I don't know if that really did anything, I don't know much about computer security)

Regarding the Leaktest, the only thing I can think of is that it didn't try to effect any programs, so PG wasn't needed... but like I said, I don't know anything so wait for someone to come and tell me I'm wrong and set us both straight.

3. norwegian1968

norwegian1968 Registered Member

ive only used them for the past 2 weeks , but i can asure you they have helped me with more than i ever expected, they are on the path to helping keep you in control of your equipment
    now all i have to do is buy them
    bugger the add about the man who bought the shaver and bought the company,
    these people are doing ok without me

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Glad you like it Norwegian and TylerGred!
    We love the products, the company and people too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.