TDS 4

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by timro, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timro

timro Registered Member

Just wondering if anyone has the goods on when TDS 4 is going to be out? and what we are going to see over and above 3?? Thanks

2. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

We haven't announced a release date yet, but registered TDS3 users will be able to upgrade for free.

Best regards,
    Wayne

3. timro

timro Registered Member

Excellent Wayne, half the reason I bought the 100 buck package, was kinda wondering what is going to be different also? Cheers

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Timro, welcome, i see you're making yourself at home already! Don't forget to register for the DiamondCS TDS Private forum too!
    It's not possible to say yet what will be included into the next generation of TDS-4 families, only know it is another generation in defence, new radius system and lots of our wishlists till now included as far as possible --- only our wishlists are miles long so together with the advancing demands from the trojan world to be fought it might take a while, but it is all sure in development on an almost 24/7 basis.

5. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

We'd love to elaborate on the new features in TDS4, but other than satisfying your curiousity all it would do is help our competitors ... ;)
    You can however see technology already developed for TDS4 in the form of Port Explorer and Process Guard, so that may give you an idea of where we're heading with TDS4. I can't say anything more other than this - you won't be disappointed.

6. timro

timro Registered Member

Well, alrighty then, I'll just be patient :) ARRRRGGGGG I hate being patient LOL. Jooske, how do I register for private forums?? Also, Wayne, I'm a chronic beta tester nut, I wouldn't mind beta testing. Cheers, I can tell I got friends here.

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Timro, see the DiamondCS forum in my signature, there register for the forum and send an extra email to support@diamondcs.com with the name/email you registered TDS with and you will get your entrance.
    See you there too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.