TDS-3 Intrusion Notification

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by godzillex, May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godzillex

godzillex Registered Member

Just wondering if my system was ever *somehow* infected by a trojan, how would TDS-3 notify me of its arrest? Would it pop a message window (similar to NOD32 perhaps), or ...?

Thanks.

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, godzillex

You will see something in this Scanner Alarm Box [windows]

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

Attached Files:

3. godzillex

godzillex Registered Member

Thanks again TheQuest.

Best,
    godzillex

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there, you will see it during the scan. It has except for exec protection no resident scanning.
    I had once a file blocked with exec protection but this time i don't remember if i saw nothing, or a line exec protection blocked in the console or a special popup like in the helpfile page "16 ways to smell a rat!"
    I remember to have seen that popup once very long ago but not quite remembering in which circumstances that was.
    When i see in the task manager the exec protection i know as well there has been some serious testing.

Hope somebody can create a testfile which is undangerous for exec protection --problem ios when it is not dangerous exec protection detects that and thus doesn't block it. and i don't recommend to try a real dangerous file.

In TDS-4 families resident scanning is part of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.