TDS-3 Error

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by loon, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loon

loon Guest

Hi,

On 2 of the PCs that I tested with, starting TDS-3 produced this dialog box message right-away:

"Load Aborted

Error #R31 - Couldn't load Radius system.
    Make sure RADIUS.TD3 is not in use by another instance of TDS Scanner, and that RADIUS.TD3 is not corrupt."

After pressing OK, the following dialog box apprears:

"Radius.TD3 Failure

Radius.TD3 failed to initialise - it may be corrupt.
    DiamondCS File Protection Systems has a backup copy of this file in storage. Do you want to revert to this backup?"

Clicking on "Yes", goes back to the previous error. Clicking on "No", a "Scanning xx Processes" dialog box pops up, but the program hangs.

I even tried to
    i) update to the latest RADIUS.TD3 file from the DiamondCS website
    ii) uninstall / reinstall the application
    They did not solve the problem.

TestPC1: Windows 2000 Prof. SP-3
    TestPC2: Windows XP SP1a

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello Loon guest and welcome!
    could it be your system is Chinese/Japanese/Vietnamese?
    In your control panel set default language to English and you might have to reboot, not sure, try again.
    In TDS-4 we'll have multi language support, but for the time being this should help.
    Can you post back if this did the trick for you?

3. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi,

The PC must have a non English OS on it, which wont work with TDS unfortunately. If you have an English OS and have enabled another language with the International settings feature in Windows you can disable it and should be able to use TDS. We dont expect any problems like this with future versions

4. loon

loon Guest

Hi and thanks for the quick reply!

Yes, you are both quite right. I am using the English version of Windows, however my international language is set to Japanese on one PC, and Chinese on the other.

TDS-3 was able to work after I switched back to English. :D Glad to hear that TDS-4 will have multi-language support, as it is pretty inconvienient to switch languages (and reboot!) just to be able to start TDS. :doubt:

Do you know when TDS-4 is scheduled to be released?

Thanks!

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

That last question is very hard to answer .... scheduled changed again and ... we hope soon to be able to see the first parts. Can assure you the whole world will explode for happiness once it's there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.